JunoYY:

Exactly :') gosh i think that's why they planned to air part 2 only in september due to unfinished editiding I guess. But due  to its popularity, I guess they have no choice but to air the two parts continuously. I just feel frusturated that the efforts of LLTG team would be discarded easily with the episodes being cut off. Geez, Tecent never fails to disappoint us. Wish they upload uncut vers or sth to international fans and there is no doubt alot of ppl will buy that including me. 

Is there supposed to be some eps cut off though? 

FatimaO:

Thank you! It's too bad the show is not available to international audience yet but...Akuna Matata...we will rewatch old scenes until then :) 

I also want to buy tmr but intl fans can't access it.

Don't worry there must be someone in the twitter will do live translation Abt it, later on we can rewatch it. So you can check the link that I send...

rabbitcasa:

Is there supposed to be some eps cut off though? 

Actually, we can see alot of editing in recent episodes if we look into them closely. There is something that have been weighting on my mind about the upcoming scenes (and personally don't want the drama to deviate from the novel too much as there are points that make this novel to stand out especially and changing the villain or sth to shorten the epis) but can't confirm it yet as the drama hasn't finished airing..... . As for the special epis, pleaseeee do tell me if you get the info about that :')  

There was a rumour that due to the success of LLTG (which Tencent did not anticipate), they are trying to get Zhao Lusi and Wu Lei to star in another Tencent drama as the female and male lead. In terms of timings, it's likely that this won't happen for a few more years. 

Tetothegremlin:

There was a rumour that due to the success of LLTG (which Tencent did not anticipate), they are trying to get Zhao Lusi and Wu Lei to star in another Tencent drama as the female and male lead. In terms of timings, it's likely that this won't happen for a few more years. 

Will be waiting for that day patiently ♡♡

Tetothegremlin:

They have great chemistry together and a lot of fun during filming what's clear to see on BTS clips - I bet they became very good friends thanks to this production. 

We can expect more dramas in the future with both of them as leading couple - at least that's what I am hoping for. Also both made great progress as actors - in my opinion LBY and SS were most difficult characters they had chance to play and both did excellent work 👏 

vesca:

They have great chemistry together and a lot of fun during filming what's clear to see on BTS clips - I bet they became very good friends thanks to this production. 

We can expect more dramas in the future with both of them as leading couple - at least that's what I am hoping for. Also both made great progress as actors - in my opinion LBY and SS were most difficult characters they had chance to play and both did excellent work 👏 

Exactly! 

Got Express pack... and just watching last episode... couldn't wait ;)
its very good one! and ofc happy ending as we expected!

and better prepare tissues... there are some very romantic scenes

-------
spoiler: there is no wedding but we will be told they gonna get married in Hua County without engagement

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Y_M_MX_cvQnpZgHveGFrxR5pZk72pUI/view?usp=sharing

vesca:

Got Express pack... and just watching last episode... couldn't wait ;)
its very good one! and ofc happy ending as we expected!

and better prepare tissues... there are some very romantic scenes

Could you share which ep they got back tog? Don’t mind the tears, as long they are romantic moments! 😅

owlet78:

Could you share which ep they got back tog? Don’t mind the tears, as long they are romantic moments! 😅

I am at work atm, so just watched last episode during my lunch break, I am happy to answer any questions later on!
can't take screenshots due to security policy... but will try to make some pictures with another mobile for you guys!

vesca:

I am at work atm, so just watched last episode during my lunch break, I am happy to answer any questions later on!
can't take screenshots due to security policy... but will try to make some pictures with another mobile for you guys!

Thank you 😊

@vesca did they have another kiss scene and did they include the scene when he try to get hte bite mark back on her arm! haha

need to focus on work... more updates in 2 hours guys! and sorry for keep you waiting!

vesca:

Thankie soo muchhh our savior!!!!