Being Tencent boss I would go for second season - order a good script which could be written based on the epilogue and missed plots from the novel and make fans happy ;)
Give us stunning wedding in capitol,  update on Cheng and Huo families, show more romance between our lovely couple, their travel to the border and time there - kids raise up...  they would be free to add any dangerous plot against country to add some military scenes ;) 

hell59:

@MaryThomas, thank you so much for clarifying to me who Axiu is and for all your precious summaries of the epilogue!

Thank you! It was pleasure doing it so that everyone had an opportunity to know more of what happened later.

Msazk2010:

@MaryThomas How old is YS at the end when he has memory loss? Any idea of HBY CSS age at this time?

It doesn't actually state their ages, but this is a description of her twin brother from an excerpt of Ys postscript, note the chief steward of YS's mansion had to send for him as he is the inly one of their generation either in the capital or alove to deal with the crisis, and they have been friends for so many years. He and Shao Shang were 5 or 6 years younger than YS:
The chief steward was overjoyed, went up to
greet him in person, and stooped down to help an old man with mottled beard and hair down from the carriage, chatting non-stop: "Thank goodness, you are finally here, oh my, we can't do anything about it.
The old man's face was full of impatience: "Wasn't it okay last time? Why is it happening again, who is messing with him again?" What kind of prestige in the mansion, l usually say one thing, who dares to provoke him, that is.." The old man snorted coldly: "Humph, this person, who has been pretending to be gentle and splendid for decades outside, at home But it's amazing You speak clearly, or l can leave." The big steward had to tell the truth: "The seventh lady under the eldest son's knee is about to get married.

------------

Cheng Shaogong turned his face and said:
Who let him bring it, who let him bring it! l worked so hard to chase him back then, but he was just like a cowhide plaster, asking for hardships and complaining.
The big steward smiled: "What you said, what
you said, but now the relatives and friends of the same generation as the old master are either deceased or not in the capital, and the young can only come to find you.

For those of us who liked Yuan Shen a lot, there is a bit at the end of his epilogue that I will share. You find out that he never shared with his family who his real love was. They knew all along that his wife and concubines were not his loves. He just didn't talk about it. You find also that one of his kids marry one of the Huo kids, giving him the excuse that they are inlaws for his continuod visits to their household, despite Cheng Sha Gong's best efforts, after they moved back to the capital (after Emporer Wens passing). 

Excerpt from epilogue 11, note I did edit for English flow of language a bit:

Young Gong, don't feel bad for me, Shao Shang does not. Choosing the wrong person, Huo Budo treats her very well. He has kept her in his heart for decades, and he is not busy with promotion and making a fortune like me. However, in this way, His Majesty must value the Huo family more so. A sensible old minister, when it's time to help, he wilI help the government with all his might, and when His Majesty has a firm footing, he will walk cleanly and neatly.
After speaking, Yuan Shen laughed at himself, "I am indeed a layman, and l don't think about working hard all the time. ." Shao Gong wiped his face and smiled: "It's good to know that you are a layman! You can manage your family's children's career well, make friends, and win over prominent people in the world.." Yuan Shen muttered to himself, as if a woman's annoyed voice sounded in his ears
You don't brag about making me a third lady, if I was born a man, l would be a third prince, you do madam'!
Thinking about it, Yuan Shen chuckled and said, "Young Master, I'Il sing you a tune."

Cheng Shaogong was dumbfounded, so he listened to the first-class official of the dynasty as he began to sing it to the east wall of the Huo family mansion. Begin to sing "Out of its east gate, there are women like clouds. Although they are like clouds, l miss them. Wear clothes and scarves, and chat with my staff.
Go out of the city, there are women who are in full swing. Although they are in full swing, l don't see them. Ruyi, chatting and entertaining.
I walked out of the east gate of the city and saw that there were a lot of women. Although there are many women, they are not my sweetheart. People in white clothes and green skirts make me happy and close.
When I walked out of the outer city gate, I saw that there were as many women as flowers. Although there are many women like flowers, they are not the ones l love. Wearing white clothes and red scarves makes me love and rejoice.
His voice was warm and rich, but there was an indescribable vicissitude and disappointment. Singing and singing, Yuan Shen burst into tears in explicably. He covered his eyes with his palms and pursed his lips tightly.
He had also vigorously loved a woman, but the one surnamed Huo was more vigorous than him.

For her sake, he spent five years in vain, abandoned his excellent marriage, and offended manypeople in vain; he also waited for her to open the gate of Yongle Palace under the scorching sun, ignoring everyone's eyes,
She ran hard against the palace wall that was too long to see the end, just to chase after her flying figure, even the whole palace showed surprised and ridiculed expressions.
In his whole life of weighing interests and int
erests, he also had an earth-shattering true love once.
He has no regrets, he tried his best and tried
his best to love someone.
That's it.
See, see, see, never see.

So i did some searching to see what rank did CSS had during 5 y and she was 600 bushels, 7 rank from the top https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_the_Han_dynasty# , pretty good for a girl aged 15 and from merchant family:))

link for epilogue  pls

Wow. This is my first time reading the epilogue. Wish they can add this and the wedding with re-dited version excluding the passionate kisses ofc incase it needs to be resubmitted for censorship. Anyway, thank you so much for all your hardwork. God bless. 

It's rumored that Love like the Galaxy will have 10 extra episodes should they earn approval from the authority. 

I hope they do, I still haven't got enough of the show yet 

rabbitcasa:

It's rumored that Love like the Galaxy will have 10 extra episodes should they earn approval from the authority. 

I hope they do, I still haven't got enough of the show yet 

WOW! fingers crossed! I had seen on youtube pictures of our couple in wedding like outfits :)

vesca:

WOW! fingers crossed! I had seen on youtube pictures of our couple in wedding like outfits :)

It's scene from ep 15

https://youtu.be/D4puz-NJehw

it doesn't looks like... but I might be mistaken

It's the same outfits they wore in ep 15 but the scene is slightly different. In ep 15, you can only see the couple from behind as it was a fragment of Yuan Shen's imagination. But in the short video, it's a proper wedding scene.