LoveSojiSub51:

I was trying to learn some of the basics and it was so hard to remember some of the terms. It's a beautiful language, but not so easy to learn. 

I have problems with spoken language. I actually had to be in speech therapy for years to get my English sounding okay to the masses - and still stumble once in a while. And I have auditory processing issues as well. But I'm hoping that with the amount of Thai media I consume, and my interest in their culture, that I can become at least semi-fluent one day. But most of my studies right now are focused on the culture - because I feel that will help me grasp it better.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I have problems with spoken language. I actually had to be in speech therapy for years to get my English sounding okay to the masses - and still stumble once in a while. And I have auditory processing issues as well. But I'm hoping that with the amount of Thai media I consume, and my interest in their culture, that I can become at least semi-fluent one day. But most of my studies right now are focused on the culture - because I feel that will help me grasp it better.

Wow, I hope you succeed in that mate, I was in speech class in elementary, due to me having trouble with my pronunciation or my r's and w's and I would become the laughing stock and my teacher would think I was saying inappropriate words, so I was extremely shy when it came to public speaking, are you thinking about working over in Thailand, I think it would do wonders for you?

AthenaTheStorierX:

Same. I had a speech impediment. I can pick up words here and there, which I am grateful for. 

Tacenda:

Wow, I hope you succeed in that mate, I was in speech class in elementary, due to me having trouble with my pronunciation or my r's and w's and I would become the laughing stock and my teacher would think I was saying inappropriate words, so I was extremely shy when it came to public speaking, are you thinking about working over in Thailand, I think it would do wonders for you?

Nope, too broke and inexperienced with travel. But perhaps one day i can help with the publishing of Thai novels into English. I think they’re starting to be a force to be reckoned with.

And lol, we’ve gotten off the topic of the discussion. 

From the limited scenes we've seen between Dome and his girlfriend, I don't believe they've been physically intimate. He seemed shocked by the kiss on the cheek she gave him and she seemed disappointed he didn't kiss her in return. I doubt theres even been any real affection either as in lots of kisses, etc.

I felt that Dome might not be sure of his sexuality and thinks the sister is a nice person and so they became BF/GF since thats kinda what you do after talking to a person awhile. His lack of physical interest in her can be easily explained in his mind as thinking he's treating her respectfully. Cuz lets be real. If he was bi and looked at the sister previously liked he looks at Vee now, can you believe they wouldn't have already slept together or at least gotten way past pecks on the cheek? That guy smolders when sexually interested. Meeting Ver has awakened something he has ignored or not realized was there.

I get the sister could be upset if they break up but if Dome is gay, then he's not the right person for her. And if she truly cares about him, she'd want him to be happy. And she'd want to be free to be with someone who could love her the way she wants.

Just watched the latest episode (EP7) so spoilers ahead.

I really like the dynamic of this relationship. It started as playful and somewhat innocent but progressed into something more than they expected. I'm still on the fence if Vee has something for Dome at the beginning, and somebody mentioned that's the reason he's avoiding Dome even though they're both on the track team. I agree that Dome feels like the relationship with the sister is a "should be" relationship but lacking any romantic attraction on his part. But one thing I noticed is that Vee almost always baits Dome and since Dome always took the bait, he now cuts the line with him saying they should stop whatever their current relationship is now. But since Dome willingly took the bait and liked it, he knows they can't really go back to the beginning. The locker room talk was I think the first time Dome was the one who approach first or took the initiative and I'm very thankful for that phone call. It saved both of them actually crossing the line.  Discussion for latest episode (EP7)

I commend Dome for deciding to "might" end things with the sister. But ending the relationship doesn't guarantee a relationship with Vee, hence that talk before the game. Knowing that Dome might end the relationship while seeing his sister happily unaware of the things going behind her back (giving support to both of them, mouthing I love you, encouraging him to give his best rather than aim to win), Vee's internal struggle now has an additional self guilt and it's physically manifesting. Porsche's acting on that whole scene nailed it for me (fidgeting, irritable).  I'm quite surprised that this show includes that physical manifestation as most of the time on these shows that internal struggle is glossed over.

I really feel for these characters as this type of relationship do exist and doesn't really end well for all those involved. No one is ever really happy or at the very least all those involved have a tainted relationship with each other (regardless if one ended up with the other or none at all) after sh*t like this happens. In the most idealistic way we want Vee and Dome to end up together and the sister finds her one true love. If Vee and Dome really do end up, I'm hoping it wouldn't be immediately right after the breakup. Side note: Kudos to Vee for giving an excellent advise to Saen while having that internal struggle himself. 

That scene was so well executed. You're absolutely right - so many dramas kind leave that kind of dilemma at it being constantly on their mind, losing sleep, some crying here and there (which don't get me wrong, can be heartbreaking to see), but seeing that full physical manifestation, even though I've never been in this situation, I immediately thought - yea, that would be exactly how I would react. It's quite literally eating him up - I do hope that all of them sit down and really talk through what's happening and what to do next, and quickly (not all three together at one time mind you, that'd be a mess).

monodramatic582:
I commend Dome for deciding to "might" end things with the sister. But ending the relationship doesn't guarantee a relationship with Vee

This whole episode has me thinking that we probably will not get an endgame with them, I feel like it's more it takes time and forgiveness and a lot of respect needed for them to actually have a capable relationship. I felt bad but then I was like in reality, time is the best we can hope because I don't think vee can keep his heart with dome or into the idea of a relationship because even if he was to break it off with vee's sister, vee will have guilt still. 

AthenaTheStorierX:
(not all three together at one time mind you, that'd be a mess)

yes, we still have that scene from the trailer that didn't appear today, the one where vee is in his room talking to his sister and mentions Dome, I am hoping we all get clarity next episode.  It was a bit disappointing for them to not have many conversations this episode. 

Tacenda:

This whole episode has me thinking that we probably will not get an endgame with them, I feel like it's more it takes time and forgiveness and a lot of respect needed for them to actually have a capable relationship. I felt bad but then I was like in reality, time is the best we can hope because I don't think vee can keep his heart with dome or into the idea of a relationship because even if he was to break it off with vee's sister, vee will have guilt still. 

I wonder if that’s gonna be their ending sequence for the show - them coming together in that open-ended optimistic kinda way that some shows do. Because yea, there’s alot of circumstance and pain that theyll all need to work through before any of them can be in a healthy and happy relationship. Not to mention the sincerity issues both Dome and Vee are probably gonna question in a relationship.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I wonder if that’s gonna be their ending sequence for the show - them coming together in that open-ended optimistic kinda way that some shows do. Because yea, there’s alot of circumstance and pain that theyll all need to work through before any of them can be in a healthy and happy relationship. Not to mention the sincerity issues both Dome and Vee are probably gonna question in a relationship.

If they go with that type of closure, it's almost bittersweet in a way as a fan watching them/ 

"If they go with that type of closure, it's almost bittersweet in a way as a fan watching them"

But the most realistic. I'm a sucker for some sort of realism for shows since I can easily connect with the characters or the situations presented. I like when one can project oneself to these characters to truly understand the complexity of emotions. However, since I've invested enough time and discussion about these characters, I genuinely want them to have the endings they deserve, at least as an "outsider" looking in haha It's like showing/giving the audience that sense of hope and possibility of a happy ending in real life.

I also don't mind quirky shows that don't take it seriously, but with the type of drama this particular show is doing, it shows that they took a lot of effort in presenting a show that doesn't undermine the audience's intelligence. 

monodramatic582:

"If they go with that type of closure, it's almost bittersweet in a way as a fan watching them"

But the most realistic. I'm a sucker for some sort of realism for shows since I can easily connect with the characters or the situations presented. I like when one can project oneself to these characters to truly understand the complexity of emotions. However, since I've invested enough time and discussion about these characters, I genuinely want them to have the endings they deserve, at least as an "outsider" looking in haha It's like showing/giving the audience that sense of hope and possibility of a happy ending in real life.

I also don't mind quirky shows that don't take it seriously, but with the type of drama this particular show is doing, it shows that they took a lot of effort in presenting a show that doesn't undermine the audience's intelligence. 

indeed, I cant be mad or sad at the closure we will receive, because they did put so much effort in the realization of the serious situation and both actors have conveyed such strong emotions.