The sister is fine with it. They talked and yet again they will wait a while and I don't really understand why. If Vee still felt like before regarding his sister he wouldn't have smiled at the end. It was too upended for me, I didn't like that at all.

It boils down to Dome being ready and Vee still not being there yet. In theory if the sister accepts it then that's a greenlight i guess. I would think the issue is about what other people will say and their perception of the relationship. It is probably a question of them looking bad to others and Vee can't let go. Vee would especially still feel guilty for betraying his sister even if she gave her blessing. I know I would struggle to date my sibling's ex in any capacity and Vee probably can't reconcile his feelings for dome and what he thinks is the right thing to do. They started off on a tainted note which still lingers in their minds and it would not make sense for them  to comfortably ride off into the sunset so quick. The only thing that will make it better is time and it kind of makes sense that they would wait.

I on the other hand l iked it a lot. 

It was realistic ending for them. We can clearly see they still like each other. But they need to sort things out. Which will take time. If it will happen.

I would love for there to be a spin off a few years later with them. 

mysmia:

I would love for there to be a spin off a few years later with them. 

That would be awesome. 

I honestly don’t know what to feel because I understand why they need time especially Vee, he is not ready but at the same time I wish there were more to their story