who do you think is the crops ????

Who do you think is the crops and who was the homeless man and what do you think the watch is a clue for the FL or her dad or the MLs dad or someone else 

i don't really know what to say

after few tiktoks said that it's possible that we won't get happy ending  esp bc this is historical drama based on what happened in 80s in korea :/

also  in those tik toks said that homeless man could be our ML??  tbh im lost ... im just sure we will cry a lot ))

dori:

after few tiktoks said that it's possible that we won't get happy ending  esp bc this is historical drama based on what happened in 80s in korea :/

also  in those tik toks said that homeless man could be our ML??  tbh im lost ... im just sure we will cry a lot ))

idt either we are getting a happy ending because of the events that happend there, I also think is the ML is the homeless and FL dies.

there's a big chance it's the female lead however it's a drama and it could be someone else, soo ryeon is not safe, neither is soo chan  .. but it's for sure hee tae was the one crying in front of the train in the first episode 

Myung Hee did show some signs that she's sick in the previous episodes but if she dies and Hee Tea is the homeless guy then it would be a major letdown for me because that is soooo predictable. 

i agree that would be too predictable we'll have to see how they pull it off 

I think the corps is Heetae and that homeless man is Kyungsoo (that friend who's in military).  I think that Heetae dies but his body is never found and Kyungsoo is responsible for his death or something and always felt sorry for Heetae? 

dori:

also  in those tik toks said that homeless man could be our ML??  tbh im lost ... im just sure we will cry a lot ))

yeah I guess it won't be a happy ending.. I'm lowering my expectation so it won't hurt as much..  and the corps idk who but the pocket watch it Myung Hee father's watch is it? and the homeless man could be MH's father idk

or the homeless person could be one of the brothers . either myeong soo or jung tae

OMG was the corpse Myung Hee alskdjaksjdkjasldj

sophie:

OMG was the corpse Myung Hee alskdjaksjdkjasldj

yes sadly