Record of Discussions for   "ROY"

hello, Record of Youth viewers/fans welcome, pls feel free to join the discussion

so far i like the drama 

i hate hye joon dad  and brother i cant relate to him 

i dont like how he treats hiss dad and hye joon 

also i think hae hyo is inferior to hye joon  thats the vibes i get 

Here after watching episode 5 that just aired ... I really wish the main leads could get more screen time than the supporting characters... I’m liking the show so far though 

After ep 6... Am I the only one that gets a feeling Jeong Ah will NOT end up with Hye Joon? Tbh till this point off I prefer her with him, but even if it doesn't happen and she'll be with Hye Ho I'm gonna accept it. I must say both pairs have chemistry :)

I can see hye ho is going to chase after jeong ah and it will cause problems between Hye joon and Hye Ho 

I also see the main leads breaking up at some point but whatever happens Jeong Ah and Hye Joon are endgame it’s kinda obvious

Well I thought same as you while watching The Third Charm and I was wrong so tbh right now I’m expecting everything ?

Well I have a few hunches/predictions on where the story is heading ... 

a) hye joon’s acting career will take off and he’s going to get caught up in the fame and at some point he’ll start neglecting his relationship with jeong ah and there shall be a break up but they’ll get back together later and maybe while they’re broken up Hye Ho and Jeong Ah might date that is if she returns his feelings etc... 

b) Hye Joon at some point will leave for his military service and then I see him and Jeong Ah breaking up or not even... I mean while he’s away Hye Ho might use this opportunity to get closer to Jeong Ah  and then there might be a break up or whatever 

c) Hye Joon and Jeong Ah May not break up at all in the show. I mean sure there’s a confession by Hye Ho just waiting to happen, it’s obvious now that he likes her as well... but the confession is going to create some problems and drama for the characters though. I can see that if the story proceeds in this direction Hye Joon and Hye ho will have a fall out because of this but they’ll patch up later obviously. 

But then again I could be wrong lol so as you’ve said anything can happen.. This was just me predicting the story but let’s see.  

I just started watching this drama. I was drawn to it because of PBG's background and PSD's belief in life.  Currently im enjoying it but i've been seeing comments that  all previews episodes were  in  2018 and that episode 7 onwards will show  what the've become in 2020. This confuses me a lot. I hope someone could explain it.

After ep 6,  here are the things  that I think might happen: 

- HH will make a move on JH and I think he will bank on the opportunity that he gave JH for her to get the promotion that she wanted.  He can say that she owes her one for that. 

- HJ will be more competitve after what his prev manager did to him and MJ. While JH will be there to support him. They be a good actor-make up artist pair. 

- HJ's brother got swindled and this will give HJ the chance to redeem himself at home being the dependable son. While his grandpa will start to get some projects as well.

Btw, i love the title of this thread, fits the drama so well ?

Me_J:

I just started watching this drama. I was drawn to it because of PBG's background and PSD's belief in life.  Currently im enjoying it but i've been seeing comments that  all previews episodes were  in  2018 and that episode 7 onwards will show  what the've become in 2020. This confuses me a lot. I hope someone could explain it.

After ep 6,  here are the things  that I think might happen: 

- HH will make a move on JH and I think he will bank on the opportunity that he gave JH for her to get the promotion that she wanted.  He can say that she owes her one for that. 

- HJ will be more competitve after what his prev manager did to him and MJ. While JH will be there to support him. They be a good actor-make up artist pair. 

- HJ's brother got swindled and this will give HJ the chance to redeem himself at home being the dependable son. While his grandpa will start to get some projects as well.

Btw, i love the title of this thread, fits the drama so well ?

so HJ is committed to joining the army and the story continues after 2years it doesn't seem right 

HH on episode 6 

" Back then, I chose friendship over love without question but now, I want to make a different choice, I've still got a chance"  his words gonna bite him back with his sister's love matter? haha

I think JH will quit her job if HH tries to take advantage of her promotion gig

I was laughing at HJ when he blindly believing his manager words that he is a he-man lol someone should give him the taste of reality that he is still a mamma boy

Temperature of Love

Record of Youth

Both dramas have the same  Screenwriter:   Ha Myung Hee  her dramas were all mehh.. rated below 8 hmm and all her dramas begins well,  then nothing happens in the middle episodes and drama ends with no accomplishment hmm hope she wouldn't do the same treatment to ROY

Drama Empress:

Temperature of Love

Record of Youth

Both dramas have the same  Screenwriter:   Ha Myung Hee  her dramas were all mehh.. rated below 8 hmm and all her dramas begins well,  then nothing happens in the middle episodes and drama ends with no accomplishment hmm hope she wouldn't do the same treatment to ROY

Oh :/ I’ve been anxiously waiting for this drama since so long and I’m so invested in it all because of Park Bo Gum I’ll be really disappointed if the story becomes boring and draggy ahhhhh 

Folza :

Oh :/ I’ve been anxiously waiting for this drama since so long and I’m so invested in it all because of Park Bo Gum I’ll be really disappointed if the story becomes boring and draggy ahhhhh 

this screenwriter does the same thing in her last drama she doesn't stick to genre/zone she adds a lot of unsolvable entanglements to the main couples hmm  our only hope is the director of this drama Ahn Gil Ho he is very talented and can deal this subject

Drama Empress:

Temperature of Love

Record of Youth

Both dramas have the same  Screenwriter:   Ha Myung Hee  her dramas were all mehh.. rated below 8 hmm and all her dramas begins well,  then nothing happens in the middle episodes and drama ends with no accomplishment hmm hope she wouldn't do the same treatment to ROY

so far i find this one a decent watch.. i am not overly excited to see the next episode but still enjoys watching it.. i guess am in the middle of the see-saw.. my liking for this drama depends on how the upcoming episodes evolve.. if it gets boring like this writer's other works i will drop it and if  the writer surprises us this one will be a good watch and i will finish it..

ponnu:

so far i find this one a decent watch.. i am not overly excited to see the next episode but still enjoys watching it.. i guess am in the middle of the see-saw.. my liking for this drama depends on how the upcoming episodes evolve.. if it gets boring like this writer's other works i will drop it and if  the writer surprises us this one will be a good watch and i will finish it..

yep I will see how epi 7&8 gonna fare and decide on it if they are doing a timeslip with an unnecessary breakup I will put this drama on hold for sure