Our time together was way too quick ;__; I can't believe I waited almost three years for this, and now it's already over. I could watch 50 more episodes of them just staring into each other's eyes. 

I'm very interested to know what everyone's favorite scene is in this drama if you could only pick one!

There are so many lovely scenes, but my absolute favorite is probably the umbrella scene.

This scene was very meaningful to me from the start because Gu Wei made my heart flutter when he didn't' bring a second umbrella, but then Lin Zhi Xiao made my heart flutter too when she made sure he was also under it. When a man loves a woman and she loves him back!!! I can't handle the sweetness.

ICYMI though... I found this scene even more special by the end of our time with them because this was foreshadowing how they would care for one another in their relationship. Gu Wei, always wanting to be the protector. But his Xiao Xiao always wants to share life's burdens. This scene was so well done!

My favourite scene would definitely have to be the last scene where Xiao Xiao and Gu Wei are reading the letters her father left for her them just after their wedding. The way Gu Wei looked at his wife all concerned and then we got a flashback where Xiao Xiao's mum and dad and Gu Wei and her are relaxing and just chatting. It really felt like two generations of life partners interacting- it felt like they were truly a family. 

im also a sucker for the flash-forward 7 years and seeing their little boy!! They really do love each other and i just ???

I loved the wedding scene. Second favourite would be the polaroid scene.

There are so many fave scenes that worth to rewatch.. 

But I do love the moment when they wake up together in the morning.. both in the villa and in dr Gu bedroom!

Love LZX face during that scenes, no heavy make up and she’s so adorable! And from both scenes has Dr Gu as the one who wake first and trying to wake LZX with his admiring face toward LZX.. that was the sweetest!!! Prove that he adores her and love her so much!!