News
On Park Min Jae • Dec 3, 2024
Person Park Min Jae
rest in peace 😌😌💔💔💔
0 0
On Song Jae Rim • Nov 12, 2024
Person Song Jae Rim
RIP 😔💔💔💔
1 0
On His Man Season 3 • Jun 3, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
💃💃💃💃💃💃
4 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • May 1, 2024
Title Goodbye Earth
Try 1 ep and seeU like or hate 🤣🤣
yeah I'll give it a try
0 0
On Goodbye Earth • May 1, 2024
Title Goodbye Earth
was planning on watching it but when I saw the rating, I felt discouraged, now I'm thinking if I should go ahead and watch or just drop it 🤔
2 5
On Ossan's Love Returns • Mar 4, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Returns
favorite series 🤗😊, planning on rewatching from season 1, the ending made me cry 😩
5 0
Replying to Rebecca Owu • Aug 2, 2023
Title Sing My Crush
is the series out??
thanks 😊, I'll go search for it
2 0
Replying to nattawn • Aug 2, 2023
Title Sing My Crush
where can i find ep 7 ðŸ˜
is the series out??
1 2
On Moon Bin • Apr 20, 2023
Person Moon Bin
rest in peace 😔😔
1 0
Replying to Hit the Spot • Jan 25, 2023
Title Hit the Spot
Replying to deleted comment
yeah I couldn't watch it, it's not available on my region In Viki
0 4
On Big Mouth • Aug 18, 2022
Title Big Mouth
I'm also suspecting the room leader 'No Park', he kind of behaving strange and also he is the only one that can read someone future
3 0
