K-Drama
Replying to Josephine • Dec 9, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Saw some 🍉 said that it will be released on 22 and i'm shaking rn😭 can't wait to see Maimai and leilei
Probably, love me, love my voice might have a FASTTRACK 😭CAN'T wait for this drama too.
0 0
Replying to thatkdramagirl • Dec 9, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
need this year 😩😭🦋💘
Maybe after, LOVE ME, LOVE MY VOICE 🤔
6 4
Replying to kkkk • Dec 8, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
no 😌
Waaah, I hope in the drama won't change 😭🥺
0 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 7, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Did the novel, is there any breaking up?
1 2
Replying to yourmainlead • Dec 5, 2023
Title Love Has Fireworks
Hopefully it is worth the long wait...
Maybe 2025🤣
0 1
Replying to Nightingale • Dec 5, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Is there any break up after they get together and is it happy ending? 😊 Please give me spoiler before I start…
Some says, after reading the novel. There's no BREAKING UP and no misunderstanding.
3 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 5, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
There's no UPDATE later😭😭😭
0 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 1, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
My goodness, this drama so refreshing. Even they didn't in relationship or any romance.gosssh my heart is dancing when MO QING CHENG looking at Sheng Sheng Man. Accck I'm dying😭🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰can't wait ep 7 and 8 when MO is confess his feelings 🤣🤣🥰😭
6 0
On I May Love You • Nov 30, 2023
Title I May Love You
I thought the update is on SUNDAY? 😳
0 0
Replying to LermaBoron • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I search in my iqiyi, it wasn't appeared 😭
I don't like watching at VIU. It keep on logged out. When came I'm longer a VIP member. I'm depending on IQIYI.
0 0
Replying to andStace • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
It should be on the IQIYI app now! You can reserve it.
Same😭🥺
0 1
Replying to Ahjummai • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
on Viu Philippines - https://twitter.com/Viu_PH/status/1728322635308695663
And.keep.on logging out, even I didn't log out my good. When I came back, I wasn't vip anymore so disappointed.
0 0
Replying to Ahjummai • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
on Viu Philippines - https://twitter.com/Viu_PH/status/1728322635308695663
This drama is under iqiyi, so this won't available on INTERNATIONAL? I'm. Happy that this one in iqiyi. But when I search it won't appear. VIU, I don't like watching there, subtitle so little 🥺
0 1
Replying to AznDramaLover • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I can't find this series on qiyi coming soon. Is it still going to be streamed in iqiyi?
I search in my iqiyi, it wasn't appeared 😭
0 2
On A Journey to Love • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Why it isn't available in #IQIYIPHILIPPINES
1 5
Replying to Bs8 • Nov 17, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Which region is this available in on IQIYI?
IQIYI Philippines has it. How bout you?
2 0
Replying to CKR_10 • Nov 15, 2023
Title Chase the Truth
Seems like there will be slight romance
Xiexie🥰I saw a some videos on WIEBO. I miss them in IMPERIAL CORONER.
5 0
On Chase the Truth • Nov 15, 2023
Title Chase the Truth
Anyone, this one no ROMANCE?
0 2
Replying to Marwen Ricky • Nov 14, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
In this drama, the FL is younger than Wu Lei, and this happens for the first time in his whole carrer 😳 crazy…
I like it though, fl is younger the ml🥰
1 0
Replying to MK916 • Nov 14, 2023
Title If We Were Lucky
I saw on Douban movie that the release date was 12-02-2023.
I saw it too in wiebo.
0 0