Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Delululand (bl+kpop+manhwa)
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 17, 2022
On Unknown • Apr 20, 2024
Title Unknown
I'm not crying, you're crying 😭😭😭😭😭
how am I gonna move on now that it's over
wow the acting was so good in this, it's insane, I need more 😭
0 0
On City of Stars • Apr 19, 2024
I actually really liked this! it picked up after ep6 and I got quite invested after.
I am so jealous of Krom, I mean Fueang is such a green flag it is actually unreal
This series made me fall for Krisz, I would actually like to see Krisz and Kimmon together next!
Had a nice message too, very wholesome overall
I will miss this series
5 0
Replying to 11293665 • Apr 19, 2024
I recommend episodes 3 and 5 so far. Not that I've watched them several times or anything πŸ˜‚
Already caught up with everything hehe hopefully the last ep will go out with a big bang looooooooool
2 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 19, 2024
I want to know in what kind of a grapevine you're hanging out? 😁 😁 😁
The algorithm is always leading me to dangerous waters lol
1 1
On Kiseki Chapter 2 • Apr 18, 2024
So I'm just passing by cos I heard about this series through the grapevine..
Skimmed through the episodes and the only thing came to mind that this is a Japan travel vlog with porn πŸ˜‚
Shall be returning to check out the last ep πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘
6 6
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 18, 2024
Title Deep Night
And I like Shogun, he is so cute , I hope they will have an other series together with First//I hope so too.They…
agreed!
2 0
Replying to Lin • Apr 18, 2024
Title Deep Night
Pan's fantasy scene was scream worthy. It would be so legendary if they make it real.
both of reactions are very valid 🀣🀣
1 0
Replying to NELL • Apr 18, 2024
Title Two Worlds
OH that scene where he took his shirt off was everything I had to rewind 20 times and screenshot
he is a sight to behold πŸ₯΅
1 0
Replying to Lin • Apr 18, 2024
Title Deep Night
Pan's fantasy scene was scream worthy. It would be so legendary if they make it real.
I was screaming into my pillow lol totally loosing it
I really wish someone had the balls to finally make it happen for real
well, with one ep to go, a girl can dream 🀣
1 2
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 18, 2024
Title Deep Night
And I like Shogun, he is so cute , I hope they will have an other series together with First//I hope so too.They…
yes I feel like Shogun has a lot of potential and charm
so happy they paired him with First, he already stood out to me in War of Y
1 2
On Two Worlds • Apr 18, 2024
Title Two Worlds
sweeeet jesus how long was that scene??? they really let us have it

I literally lost the plot in this ep cos I was completely charmed by Max πŸ₯΅
12 4
On Deep Night • Apr 18, 2024
Title Deep Night
they are really playing with my emotions today😭 I was screaming through Pan's fantasy scene buuuut still would have liked it more if it was real 😒 my throuple hopes and dreams 😭

on an other note, I just love Khem and Wela together, I like the fact that they got together at the beginning of the series so we have lots of nice couple scenes with them. Usually it's already halfway through when a couple gets together in these series. And I like Shogun, he is so cute , I hope they will have an other series together with First
7 9
Replying to Guiltless_Pleasure • Apr 18, 2024
Plot: Two grown twinks with zero gaydar slowly discover the painfully obvious.
perfect summary πŸ‘πŸ˜
3 0
Replying to 1000 Years Old • Apr 18, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
Yeah I mean I knew it is a very PG show so what am I expecting 😭
0 0
On 1000 Years Old • Apr 17, 2024
Ep10

Don't tell me Pun is 925 and all he can do is a dead fish kiss😭😭😭 also, this was the most slowed down kisses I have see in a BL πŸ˜‚

I'm still in love with the fashion choices in this series, I am more invested in Yo's 'piece of cake' shirt than the plot πŸ˜‚
9 2
On Love Is Like a Cat • Apr 15, 2024
I really want to watch this cos of the JustB guys, but damn it's testing me 😭 can I have Bain instead of Mew as second lead please
2 1