Editorials
Replying to your princess • Feb 3, 2026
Title Mr. Kurosaki's Pure Love Never Stops
ML DOESNT EASILY TOUCH PPL .HE IS SO INNOCENT ,CUTE AND LOVELY
you're right hes innocent and cute and lovely but he shouldnt marry someone who is a minor and still in high school so yeah hes weirdo lol
7 7
Replying to XingBack • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I was just reading through the comments and I got to say, ppl are hypocrites hereattacking a real person for not…
i hope your okay cause nobody cared about ur life :(
0 0
Replying to XingBack • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I was just reading through the comments and I got to say, ppl are hypocrites hereattacking a real person for not…
''loser'' sound like you're mad LOL
0 0
Replying to XingBack • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I was just reading through the comments and I got to say, ppl are hypocrites hereattacking a real person for not…
''go away'' oh please you think it does happenes irl? 💀
0 1
Replying to XingBack • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I was just reading through the comments and I got to say, ppl are hypocrites hereattacking a real person for not…
oh so you're boy? i thought you were girl 🥱
0 3
Replying to Karina • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
lil bro touch grass, its just drama LOL
womp womp
0 0
Replying to XingBack • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I was just reading through the comments and I got to say, ppl are hypocrites hereattacking a real person for not…
the way you’re defending her is INSANE 😭
0 9
Replying to Karina • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
lil bro touch grass, its just drama LOL
oh please its just drama theres nothing about mar , you’re just stupid LOL , just drop
0 2
Replying to Mephisto • Aug 18, 2024
Title Love Next Door
wow she left him on the jungle thingy and ran away so some thugs had to help him down.... wow what a bitch, who…
lil bro touch grass, its just drama LOL
1 4
On Lovely Runner • Apr 10, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ( SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN WHY I COULDNT CRY IN FIRST EPISODE, I WANNA CRY SO BAD 😭😭)
1 0
Replying to NightWanderer • Mar 17, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
not available on netflix but viu
thank youu:))
1 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 17, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
is this on neftlix or no? i wanna watch
0 2
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Mar 13, 2024
Person Hong Su Zu
Because she passed for that character. That's just it.The other actor in the same show, Choi Hee Jin, her first…
Tae Oh was supposed to fall in love with her but he didnt, it was too late for him
0 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Mar 13, 2024
Person Hong Su Zu
Because she passed for that character. That's just it.The other actor in the same show, Choi Hee Jin, her first…
Well well well cause its In Ha fault , he was the one took her from Tae Oh 💀
0 2
Replying to Calicomoon • Mar 13, 2024
Person Hong Su Zu
How?? No, literally how?
well yeah her acting wasnt good at all but she can still learning her acting
2 1
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Mar 13, 2024
Person Hong Su Zu
Because she passed for that character. That's just it.The other actor in the same show, Choi Hee Jin, her first…
gurl she did not ruin her series , shes trying to doing her job 😭
0 4
Replying to Calicomoon • Mar 13, 2024
Person Hong Su Zu
How?? No, literally how?
Bros yapping, she/he just said shes still doing her job but not great
2 3
Replying to Aki • Feb 6, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
As if it gonna make any difference
nobody cares about you stop talking ass 😭
2 2
Replying to Shubham • Dec 30, 2023
Article SBS Drama Awards Releases Statement Regarding Best Couple Award Controversy
Because it is crazy fan of My demon who can't take any criticism against their fav actors they think just like…
'' it doesnt deserve that high rating'' gurl literally its their opinion , the drama wasnt bad at all 😭
2 0
Replying to Na Hee Do • Dec 20, 2023
Title Night Has Come
Writer ruin this drama in his/her own hand lool.what a plot ! 😂🤣😂If i was the parent I would've been…
just scroll up if you see that one spoiler click it
0 0
