Details

  • Last Online: Oct 30, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2022
On Zhou Dong Yu • Sep 8, 2022
Person Zhou Dong Yu
I'm want to see her in more dramas...!!
Can anyone say thad is shi has any rumours about her upcoming drama...??
1 1
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Sep 2, 2022
Don’t worry, we have more episodes coming
I hope so i can't see they're ending just like that 😭😭
1 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Sep 2, 2022
WHAT SAD ENDING?!
Firstly yingyuan dey for save the world and fulfil his responsibletis as a lord then yandan also dead for him 😭😭😭😭😭
1 2
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
I need more some episode please give us some moor episode 😭😭😭
I can't believe they're ending just like that...!!
They're just dead like that 😭😭😭
Please add more some episode i beg you please 😭😭😭😭😭
1 6
Replying to Sam • Sep 2, 2022
There is still more episodes. I hoped. We were tricked…
Really...??
1 1