K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 56 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 1 hour ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to The Witty Psycho • Aug 29, 2023 Title Moving It is available on HiTv. it is actually available but if you need an alternative there's this app kissSh which has a website too you can watch therehttps://kisskh.co/Drama/Moving?id=7793&q=true 0 1
Replying to doom • Aug 28, 2023 Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom can you tell me from where you watched the 4 eps thank you so much!!! 1 0
Replying to Kdramashii • Aug 28, 2023 Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom Tian Xi Wei's voice actress is not doing it for me. it's her own voice 1 0
On Wrong Carriage, Right Groom • Aug 28, 2023 Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom this is really so fun to watch I am hooked 2 0
Replying to justjacky • Aug 28, 2023 Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom I just finished the first 4 eps and Iām really enjoying this drama. Its kind of like a historical rom-com š… can you tell me from where you watched the 4 eps 0 2
Replying to bloomingtide • Aug 28, 2023 Title Behind Your Touch Ye bun's best friend is a bit much with how controlling and threatening she is about YB meeting/working with JY… I kind of agree she really pissed me off 4 0
Replying to Ajhumma • Aug 28, 2023 Title Behind Your Touch I read some bad reviews about it, but in Han Ji Min i trust šāāļøšāāļøšāāļøšāāļø It's definitely funny and light-hearted plus also engaging enough so I'll recommend that you go for it 3 2
Replying to The Witty Psycho • Aug 28, 2023 Title Moving It is available on HiTv. Let's watch 'Moving' in HiTVhttps://www.gohitv.com/series/s_YTP6cOxeHcFonXgk908e 0 3
Replying to Moving • Aug 28, 2023 Title Moving Replying to deleted comment it's really weird that you want to punch a kid. I hope you know you are a weirdo 11 0
On Moving • Aug 28, 2023 Title Moving episode 11 was definitely my most favourite so far like it's such a masterpiece. the cinematography, the action sequence, the background music. this is what you call cinema 12 0
On Shining for One Thing: The Movie • Aug 28, 2023 Title Shining for One Thing: The Movie THE TEASER DESTROYED ME!!!!"long time no see" 8 1
Replying to Shining for One Thing: The Movie • Aug 28, 2023 Title Shining for One Thing: The Movie Replying to deleted comment OMG YES THEIR WATERED EYES 5 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 26, 2023 Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch I prefer his curly hair š you are free to do that 0 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Aug 26, 2023 Title Mask Girl I say it again - never care about MDL ratings, especially not for adult themed shows. Most people in here are… šÆ agreed 0 0
Replying to Diphylleia Grayi • Aug 26, 2023 Title Behind Your Touch Short questions:I have so many dramas I wanna watch but in the comment section I do read mixed opinions about… if you like light hearted dramas with humour and pinch of mystery, go for it! 1 0
Replying to Sigh • Aug 26, 2023 Title The Uncanny Counter Are there any other dramas like The Uncanny Counter? watching moving!!! 1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 26, 2023 Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch also I mean I am shocked to see people don't appreciate somun's long straight hair ?? To me he looked gorgeous like that boy was serving 7 6
Replying to Taenak • Aug 26, 2023 Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch And people kept saying Somun with long and straight hair traumatized them and stuff but he look so gorgeous to… he looked gorgeous with that straight long hair! 1 1
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 26, 2023 Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch UGHHHH TODAY'S EPISODE??? THIS IS WHY! THIS IS WHY !! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THE UNCANNY COUNTER 5 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Aug 26, 2023 Title Destined with You Basically that red hand must be of that shaman Aeng-cho who wrote the book nd the jang mu-Jin guy mentioned who… agreed!! 0 1
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Moving?id=7793&q=true
https://www.gohitv.com/series/s_YTP6cOxeHcFonXgk908e
"long time no see"