News
Replying to Esotrik • Aug 4, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
kinda, but only really for half the series
don't care
0 2
Replying to tintin92 • Aug 4, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
the girl is not head over heels AT ALL. they are childhood lovers who realize their love when they enter adulthood…
okay thank you for that!!
0 1
Replying to doom • Aug 4, 2023
Title Hidden Love
it's been dubbed the actors themselves
I guess it might be because of the dialect or other sound quality stuff ?
1 0
Replying to tintin92 • Aug 4, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
the girl is not head over heels AT ALL. they are childhood lovers who realize their love when they enter adulthood…
ohhhh I see. I actually watched two eps and it was looking to boring and annoying for me. I guess then I'll stick around more. does it get better after few eps?
0 3
Replying to tyrabt • Aug 4, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Just started watching it, i find the voice kinda weird. Is it dubbed?
it's been dubbed the actors themselves
0 4
Replying to Esotrik • Aug 4, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
kinda, but only really for half the series
I don't have time to waste on you, goodbye
0 4
Replying to Esotrik • Aug 4, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
kinda, but only really for half the series
yes you are wrong.
0 6
On Exclusive Fairytale • Aug 3, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
I am so close to dropping this drama, it has the same old cliche drama where the girls falls head over heels first and the guy is cold.
1 10
Replying to Esotrik • Aug 3, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
kinda, but only really for half the series
nah you could have framed with some other reference, you deliberately brought barbie up because you just wanted to hate on that movie
0 8
Replying to aerachoi • Aug 2, 2023
Title Hidden Love
hahahah. i can relate you. ! have you seen this cdrama called "love so beautiful" ?
yes I am watching it right now it's really good!
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 2, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
IT IS BACK
1 0
Replying to aerachoi • Aug 2, 2023
Title Hidden Love
hahahah. i can relate you. ! have you seen this cdrama called "love so beautiful" ?
have you watched when I fly towards you ??
0 2
On Chen Zhe Yuan • Aug 1, 2023
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I really hope this guy is always booked and busy
14 0
On Hidden Love • Aug 1, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I have rewatched it twice already how will I ever move on
12 0
On Hidden Love • Aug 1, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I am not the same person I was before watching this drama. it's a life changing experience. I love Zhao lusi she Is a queen however I mainly watched this drama because I am a huge fan of chen zheyuan. when I got the news he was being paired with Zhao lusi I knew hidden love was going to deliver. But they exceeded my already high expectations. I don't think any drama be it kdrama or cdrama will ever outdo what they did here
13 1
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Aug 1, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Rewatching already... I wish there were more scenes with the young actress who played the young Zhizhi, she was…
so agreed I really loved her acting
2 0
Replying to AnHua • Jul 4, 2023
Title Celebrity
Undecided if I should start this or not. Is it good and not boring?? Same style as Faboulos?
it is way different than fabulous, very engaging and impressive
2 1
On Celebrity • Jul 4, 2023
Title Celebrity
I would have given it a whole 8 but God the chemistry was so good between the leads but they had such less scenes I ended up craving it so much and it left me a bit disappointed
1 0
On Love to Hate You • Mar 12, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
a very good watch
1 0
Replying to Benny • Mar 12, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
I'm here after glory. My standards are" The Glory" level. so I am disappointed
the glory and this drama both are not even from the same genre. how can you even compare these two ????
22 1