K-Drama
On Hero Legends • Aug 19, 2023
Title Hero Legends
Cant wait for this drama.... waiting for another masterpiece of Cheng Yi...
6 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Aug 19, 2023
Title Hero Legends
Who came here from the Mysterious Lotus casebook drama we just finished it and we are hoping for more bromance…
Me too... 😊
1 0
Replying to Bahar • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Cheng Yi has "Hero Legends" coming up, I feel like that has similar vibes to this one, even A'Fei is in it too🤭
Cant wait... never get enough of Cheng Yi...
4 0
Replying to Atgirl • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
https://weibo.com/1037041854/4934730246523522This is the artist version of MLC happy ending, before doing the…
Happy family... 😁 a very HE
4 2
Replying to chase_kayden • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Gosh, Cheng Yi is effortlessly funny on this preview of MLC episode on Hello Saturday next week... AHAHAHA!I wanna…
Our poor baby... 🤣🤣🤣
3 1
Replying to dizzeedollee • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
CY seems to have become even worse at the games. How did I know he was going to be terrible (but hilarious) in…
🤣🤣🤣 I'm sure there will be much fun in Hi Saturday next week program... 🤣🤣🤣 cant wait...
2 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I was just about comment this. I just saw the preview. lol
I have rewatched Cheng Yi dance part over and over again and atill cant help laughing... 🤣🤣🤣 how can there be such a cute baby like this.. OMG he is really really the cutest and the most adorable baby 🤣🤣🤣
7 1
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Hi Saturday Lian Hua Lou will be air next Saturday, cant wait... Cheng Yi is very very funny and super cute there 🤣🤣🤣 such a cute baby 😍😍😍
8 5
Replying to Lotusfan • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
It’s ironic that Cheng Yi has played so many tragic roles because he’s brilliant at comedy!
Yup I always enjoy his bts clips 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Another popular rewatch value list on MDL first page, MLC is now on 62th place.Lets vote to make MLC on top 10…
Done... 👍
1 0
Replying to Atgirl • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
https://weibo.com/1037041854/4936188777469161Awwwww, the cutest alternate ending 😁
So cuteeee... a nice ending... 😁
2 1
Replying to Lotusfan • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
It’s ironic that Cheng Yi has played so many tragic roles because he’s brilliant at comedy!
Agree with you all.. it seems like Cheng Yi is the type of peraon who needs time to adjust to new environment or people, but once he is familiar and comfortable, he will get louder and yes.. he is a funny and humorous person indeed.. he has this pure and innocent look and mindset, that's why I love him so much and find him very cute 😊 I love kind, pure, decent and sincere peraon
2 0
Replying to Lotusfan • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
It’s ironic that Cheng Yi has played so many tragic roles because he’s brilliant at comedy!
Agree with you all.. it seems like Cheng Yi is the type of peraon who needs time to adjust to new environment or people, but once he is familiar and comfortable, he will get louder and yes.. he is a funny and humorous person indeed.. he has this pure and innocent look and mindset, that's why I love him so much and find him very cute 😊 I love kind, pure, decent and sincere peraon
3 2
Replying to nattie • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
i couldn't move on so i started rewatching and now that i know the story i can focus more on the details and omg…
Me too... by rewatching it, we can focus on more details..
1 0
Replying to Hanny Ayanamichan • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
25 comments to 10k comments let's goooo!!!I can't move on just like DFS can't move on from LXY....
Many of us here cant move on.. I'm still rewatching it.. 😅
5 0
Replying to dramafeast • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Boys fighting🤣🤣🤣https://twitter.com/eat_sleep_lia/status/1690390493966807040?t=zB5Ijg3t5kpRQlD0aGypZg&s=19
Funny and entertaining... 🤣🤣🤣
3 1
Replying to Lita • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
MLC cast in "Hello Saturday"https://youtu.be/IgtYm3jcIPk
Cheng Yi is so cute here..
2 0
Replying to Cahane • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Douban rating up to 8.1 with 320K voters 👏👏https://twitter.com/formay17chengyi/status/1692436372982788531?s=20
Wow.. wow... so proud.. let's keep doing our best...
3 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
MLC is on 7th place now, lets vote to make it on top 5 Best Wuxia List 😉https://mydramalist.com/list/74Kz5Wb3Another…
Let's do our best to support this great drama.. MLC and all the casts and production team deserve our love and support..
2 0
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
We're all dead then. 🤪👻
🤣🤣🤣
1 0