News
On Last Twilight • Jul 2, 2023
Title Last Twilight
I'm SO excited for this one! Tbh it's really high on my most anticipated releases of 2023 list... except it also isn't, because I just know that it's gonna break my heart and make me sob. It's gonna hurt and that part, I'm not excited for. But it looks so good and it's JimmySea and P'Aof!! JimmySea are so underrated❤️ and they both really stepped up their acting abilities in OS2 so I can't wait to see their progression and how working with P'Aof will shape them.
3 0
adrien • Jul 2, 2023
Photo Photo
This one should be the cover poster😌 (... at least out of all the other posters on here so far)
1 0
Replying to Summer • Jul 2, 2023
Title 23.5
Also maybe they are recording ost rn👀
Love posted photos of herself in a recording studio a few days ago on insta!! Speculation is that it's for the 23.5 OST 😁🫢
1 2
Replying to --- • Jul 2, 2023
Title 23.5
What do you mean we still have at least 5 months to go before this begins airing 😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭
1 0
On Hidden Agenda • Jul 1, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Q13 done!
4 3
Replying to leea • Jun 29, 2023
Title Love in the Rain
Why did she leave? Was it creative reasons or something; because if it was health reasons, I'm assuming she probably…
Oh shoot that's rough. Ig we'll never fully understand how much pressure comes with the job of a main lead but ngl I'd have hoped that she'd had taken all of those acting classes TO improve in her performance of Maysa😢
2 5
Replying to Summer • Jun 29, 2023
Title 23.5
Also maybe they are recording ost rn👀
Yes!! Of course! Gosh I'd love that too. I just also think that if their keeping GemFot then it'd be a pretty easy promo method since their so big rn. But then again, they could always sing covers of the OST (by the femal singers), at events and have a very similar effect. Who knows how much music we'll be getting from 23.5; my point was that they have so much potential at their disposal and so many possibilities!
1 0
Replying to Summer • Jun 29, 2023
Title 23.5
Also maybe they are recording ost rn👀
There haven't been any official announcements yet and GeminiFourth legit just had a Senka skincare event WITH MilkLove. Plus idk I don't think it'd be a smart choice on gmmtv's part unless they give us a great consolation prize😅. But then again, they made a deal with Vicky that's gotten MSP geoblocked from YouTube in more than half of the world🫤🙄
0 0
Replying to leea • Jun 29, 2023
Title 23.5
I need this ASAP too but if you're looking for ViewJune, we'll be getting Dangerous Romance first 😊
Hopefully within the next few rotations of gmmtv shows. You know, when a new show finishes airing and they replace the previous program with a new series. They're still filming though I think. Probably will be out about early fall
2 0
Replying to Summer • Jun 29, 2023
Title 23.5
Also maybe they are recording ost rn👀
I mean the OST btw lol
0 0
Replying to Summer • Jun 29, 2023
Title 23.5
Also maybe they are recording ost rn👀
Oh god, that's gonna be FIRE. GeminiFourth AND Ford's involved with this project🤯❤️🎉
1 8
Replying to Lia • Jun 29, 2023
Title 23.5
Bitch if viewjune will be in 23.5 I NEEDDD THIS SERIES ASAP
I need this ASAP too but if you're looking for ViewJune, we'll be getting Dangerous Romance first 😊
1 2
Replying to mermysteries • Jun 29, 2023
Title Love in the Rain
i don't think i will ever get over Thongfah leaving SKIU, it still hurts... i hope they find a new actress soon,…
Why did she leave? Was it creative reasons or something; because if it was health reasons, I'm assuming she probably wouldn't be auditioning for new series?
0 7
Replying to Xiao Zi • Jun 25, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
Did they announce a 2nd season to start with?
Oh yeah definitely especially with the agreement and the terms he'd left on. Even if he'd still left in and we'd have gotten a s2, I'm certain that he'd have come back!
2 0
Replying to Xiao Zi • Jun 24, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
Did they announce a 2nd season to start with?
Kind of. Unofficially yes... Pond, head of BOC, as well as Apo, mentioned that a second season was unofficially in the works. It was very very likely, all of the cast was onboard and it was being prepped to be in the works. Sprite even accidentally dropped talk about s2 while on stage at the KinnPorsche World Tour send-off. Basically everything seemed to be looking good and in place for a second season but then the drama with the authors came up. BOC eventually decided that it was best to just end it and that cutting ties with the og creators was best for the actors and the company (as authors have a lot of power in Thailand). Plus Build had already resigned in the midst of the drama. Jeff also announced, long after the decision was made, that he'd be leaving BOC to focus on music.
1 2
Replying to Shalmali • Jun 24, 2023
Title Rak Diao
I just noticed this. This is so unfair!!! 😭This deserves an 8+
When the rating went down from 8.2 to the 8.1, I was sad. But THIS **shakes had in utter disappointment** I have no words. It's almost a war crime🫣
2 0
On Man Suang • Jun 24, 2023
Title Man Suang
DAMN THAT TRAILER.
5 1
On Be My Favorite • Jun 24, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
I can't believe that we're almost halfway through this series😳😭🫣
8 0
On La Pluie • Jun 24, 2023
Title La Pluie
Can't wait for today's episode🤩🤩
6 0
On Never Let Me Go • Jun 24, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
PondPhuwin's chemistry really carried the show. I really do be missing PalmNueng so much😭
11 0
2
1