Editorials
Replying to leshi • Apr 28, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Saying the 'only' good thing in Pursuit of Jade was Qi Min is a stretch 😅You might rate it an 8.6, sure—but…
I stopped paying attention to what people say in the comments a long time ago. If I listened to what some people say, I’d miss out on a lot of great dramas. Some people are just too focused on the trees and can’t see the forest.
6 0
Lily Alice • Feb 28, 2025
Article Jing Tian tries to change her tragic destiny in 'Si Jin'
I can't wait to hear WanYi's sexy voice.
4 0
Replying to Tom • Feb 25, 2025
Title Si Jin
Yu Jin and Yu Qi will both use it.Someone here commented that Yu Qi's name is used to conceal Yu Jin identity.
He is undercover. He uses the name Qi because he's the seventh prince, but no one, except her, knew that he was the seventh prince Yu Jin.
0 1
Replying to Missviolet777 • Feb 25, 2025
Title Si Jin
Why did the male lead kill the female lead in their past life as shown in the trailer? Kinda a dealbreaker for…
In the book, he didn't kill her, but she died because of him, or so I remember.
2 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Oct 26, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Is wuxia or xianxia?
2 1
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Mar 20, 2023
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
SML like FL??
For me Yu Mo is the best SML. I liked him.
0 1
Replying to Ana-MariaFilip • Nov 28, 2022
Title The Legends
I just finished watching and from episode 53 I am confused. I didn't understand anything.
Seen all, except The Blue Whisper. I'll put it on my list. Thx! Now I'm watching Go Go Squid.
1 2
Replying to Little Daisy • Nov 27, 2022
Title Arsenal Military Academy
Fall in love (2021), but its not cross-dressing drama.
Such a good drama. I like it a lot!
1 0
Replying to Ana-MariaFilip • Nov 27, 2022
Title The Legends
I just finished watching and from episode 53 I am confused. I didn't understand anything.
Well I didn't want to drop it just for 2 ep so I watch it till the end. Now I don't know what to watch next. 😁
0 7
Replying to Ana-MariaFilip • Nov 27, 2022
Title The Legends
I just finished watching and from episode 53 I am confused. I didn't understand anything.
I searched the net for clarifications cause I didn't understand how she got the Sword. 🙄
0 9
Replying to launev • Nov 27, 2022
Title The Legends
What is it with these weird choppy endings. THe Blue Whisperer was like this. Random bits at the end that aren’t…
I just finished watching and from episode 53 I am confused. I didn't understand anything.
1 11
Replying to Jefferson Medeiros • Nov 26, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Love is Sweet, Le coup de foudre, You are my hero. (some of my favorites)Fall in love' is a good one with the…
Fall in Love was my first CDrama. Love it.
1 0
Replying to Ms Superman • Oct 31, 2022
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose Spoiler
15 irritating episodes
In fact are 13 funny episodes. 😁
3 0
Replying to naaa • Oct 25, 2022
Title Love and Redemption
THIS HAO CHEN GUY IS GETTING ON MY NERVES TOO MUCH IN THE SEC HALF OF THE DRAMA. fck all that 'saving the 3 realms…
Welcome to the club "We hate Hao Chen !" 😁
8 0