Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 22, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to minimini • Dec 3, 2023
There is no ost maybe because in the last season there were many comments upon how the songs doesn’t match with…
The OSTs in S1 were really good. My favourite one was side by side.
Idk if they are the same people who are commenting now that there should be some songs in this season because people are hypocrites. I clearly remember that how they were commenting upon the songs, that they didn’t match with the show vibes and all and it’s just unnecessary to include songs.
I just want that S3 to have some music.
1 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Dec 3, 2023
Another thing that I find this season is lacking of is the OST. ‘Side by Side’ by BewhY was really hyping…
There is no ost maybe because in the last season there were many comments upon how the songs doesn’t match with the dramas vibe?!
0 2
Replying to SummerMelody • Dec 3, 2023
finish watching all ep for this season and im still confused till the end
S3 will be the answers to all the questions
0 0
Replying to minimini • Dec 3, 2023
I personally liked S1, more than S2, maybe because song kang had a more screen time in S1 lol. But S2 is also…
Both dramas are different. They have a different genre. I am contemplating on their intelligence now like seriously?!!!!!! Are they dumb?
1 0
Replying to Cha Jong Hyeop • Dec 3, 2023
lying for what reason?
I am from India and sweet home S2 is doing good here. It’s I think top six on Netflix. And if it’s not trending in US, it doesn’t mean that it’s not trending anywhere else.
0 0
Replying to cosmicpeach • Dec 2, 2023
PLEASE REPLY to me if it's already completed and had a Happy Ending. Thanks!
It’s ongoing
0 1
Replying to minimini • Dec 2, 2023
I personally liked S1, more than S2, maybe because song kang had a more screen time in S1 lol. But S2 is also…
I didn’t get it. What are you tryna say?
0 6
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 2, 2023
Last episode last seen hyun su and eun yu were talking and there was some kind of tension between them and the dialogues were so sassy. But then the scenes suddenly got cut off. I got so pissed
8 5
Replying to Hannaehh • Dec 2, 2023
I was so glad when Eun Yu hugged Hyun Soo when they reunited because I was scared of him losing his humanity after…
But still, we got to see a full shot of his back hehe
2 0
Replying to Rubber Soul • Dec 2, 2023
it is better than season 1, the gaslighting or targeting from md watchers will not change that
I personally liked S1, more than S2, maybe because song kang had a more screen time in S1 lol. But S2 is also nice.
3 8
Replying to minimini • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
Do you mean the killer is a family member?
Okay
0 0
Replying to Aymen • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
It's definitely Lee SangYi
When he told do do hee that she should back off and not to form the audit team. It was this time that I found him suspicious.
0 0
Replying to Aymen • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
It's definitely Lee SangYi
He seems a bit suspicious tho
0 2
Replying to Minhaz Mondal • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
I'm on 1 st episode and it's hella boring. should I drop it or wait 2/3 episodes??
First episode seems a bit boring but from second episode, the drama will become interesting to watch.
2 1
Replying to Perfectlyflawed • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
why did Do Hee's oppa knew about the elephants etc when it was actually Gu Won in front of her door at that time??
I was also thinking the same
1 0