Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 22, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to minimini • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Demon
Of course itโ€™s a glow up. But if you would see him in nevertheless, you would literally die he look so hot.…
I get it. Nevertheless, canโ€™t be everyoneโ€™s cup of tea. it focuses more upon a realistic issue that is being afraid of not committing to someone.
By the way, Iโ€™m also excited for sweet home.
2 0
Replying to Simi_Tutu • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Demon
๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š๐š—๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ๐š…
Of course itโ€™s a glow up. But if you would see him in nevertheless, you would literally die he look so hot. In this drama he looks a bit skinny because he has to lose weight to shoot for sweet home season 2 and 3.
3 2
Replying to Knight Fury • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Demon
How is the drama???I am quite confused whether I should watch it or the drama Park marriage contract......
Itโ€™s worth watching. The chemistry between the leads are amazing. The drama is hilarious.
17 0
On My Demon • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Demon
Episode 1 was okayish. I was very excited for the show but I was contemplating whether the show would be good or not after watching episode 1, maybe it was because I had a very high expectation that it would be something different or so. But if I talk about episode 2, it was hilarious. It was so good. I watched few scenes on repeat. The chemistry between the ML and the FL was great. Even the supporting roles are doing a fabulous job. Song Kang is hilarious, cute and awesome. The way he said โ€œbewitching humanโ€ I was like bewitch me dude lmao.
8 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
I think they are gonna air it on Netflix after it finishes airing in Korea - meaning an hour from now on.
Really?? Whatโ€™s wrong with netflix
1 0
Replying to Brayden1121 • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Give it another 15-20 mins and it will go live it just takes Netflix a minute to release new episodes of k dramas.
Itโ€™s been 1hr17min and still ep1 isnโ€™t available
2 0
Replying to Brayden1121 • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Give it another 15-20 mins and it will go live it just takes Netflix a minute to release new episodes of k dramas.
Okayyy
1 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
I think they are gonna air it on Netflix after it finishes airing in Korea - meaning an hour from now on.
Ohh thatโ€™s sad:(
1 0
Replying to minimini • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Cause I canโ€™t see episode one on Netflix yet
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1 0
Replying to minimini • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Is there an airing time difference in Korea and international?
Cause I canโ€™t see episode one on Netflix yet
3 2
On My Demon • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Is there an airing time difference in Korea and international?
1 12
Replying to minimini • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Omg 2 more hours to go!!!!!
D-day
1 0
Replying to inthemood • Nov 18, 2023
His first dorama Eye Love You will be airing in 2024. Synopsis:Due to an accident she had in her past, 30-year-old…
Whatโ€™s dorama?
0 2
Replying to nolatoo • Nov 18, 2023
FL character is not very bright.
Yes, if we compare her teenage self to her older self, then there is a lot of difference between both of them.
0 0
Replying to kimchi queen • Nov 18, 2023
how is it going guys ? i left it after 2nd episode . should i continue ?
You should definitely watch it. Itโ€™s worth the time.
3 0
Replying to artpw • Nov 18, 2023
Title Castaway Diva Spoiler
Why do I feel like both brothers have feelings for Mok Ha. Also, everytime I see the abusive father I get so upset.…
I think both the brothers have feeling for mok ha. And about their father then I think they donโ€™t want to meet him because of course he is abusive. Iโ€™m not able to remember the episode number, but I think it was in fourth or fifth when kihoโ€™s friend, met his father for insurance or something and after that he met with an accident. So it clearly shows that to what extent their father could go. So maybe thatโ€™s why they donโ€™t want to meet him because they already know whatโ€™s his nature and all. Also he is stalking mokha s well.
2 2