K-Drama
Rohit V • Jan 22, 2026
Review Idol I
You gave such a great review to rate it so low. That seem confusing to me, did you like it or did you not?
0 1
Replying to ScriptedFeels • Aug 15, 2025
Article Not BVLGARI, Charlotte Tilbury — Zhao Lusi promotes struggling local businesses in her livestreams
Never seen any of her dramas but good for her!
She is a good actress I like a lot of her shows
19 0
Replying to TheRetiredGodOfWar • Feb 12, 2025
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Why a season 2? It's not like the first season was that great or groundbreaking?
Loved it
2 0
Replying to DreamsYetTaken • May 1, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me Spoiler
What about the fact that he is mistreating the female who is right in front of him that is very sweet to him.
You are absolutely right, betrayal is the absolute worst. To think you have a real friend to only find out that they actually have a motive is the worst. It makes it harder for other friend possibilities down the line.
0 2
Replying to angela • May 1, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me Spoiler
"as long as i stay by her side, she will realise something good about me one day"sir that's called being pathetic
What about the fact that he is mistreating the female who is right in front of him that is very sweet to him.
1 4
Replying to Nuan • Apr 16, 2023
Title Crush
9/10 I’m glad I didn’t read the comments section! I almost missed a good drama!
It is way better than the people who wrote the comments make it seem. You have to remember it's a show, the cinematography, the acting, and the music all came together beautifully. The fact that this was a first for these actors A++. I have seen some seasoned actors that could not have done better. I loved it! definitely, a must-watch for those who love shows for art. It makes you feel emotions or it makes you think, not that it is a part of your life. Most shows are not like your life, that is why we watch them for the escape!
1 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Mar 25, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night
Is this supposed to have a season 2?
the way it ended it looks like it but I cannot find anything.
0 0
On Warm on a Cold Night • Mar 25, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night Spoiler
Are they making a season 2?
0 0
