Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 9, 2022
Replying to x_AJ_x • Jun 25, 2023
It's extremely unlikely there is going to be a second season. Whether it's completed adequately is a matter of…
can I get a very little spoiler about main leads ending .
0 10
On The In-laws • Jun 25, 2023
Title The In-laws
do we still need to pay to watch the rest of the remaining episodes .?
0 0
Replying to Tew • May 3, 2023
Title First Love
Can someone please recommend jdramas like this one ?
"hold my hand at Twilight" a summer love, beautiful drama. i am in love with it . it's really a feeel good drama .
1 0
Replying to Tew • May 3, 2023
Title First Love
Can someone please recommend jdramas like this one ?
"hold my hand at Twilight" i recently watched this drama and i am in love with it .even the soundtracks are beautiful.
a musssst watch
2 0
Replying to yani • Mar 22, 2023
same , I just finished it , totally worth it . go for it.
i want to watch more of this kind dramas , can someone recomend?.
0 1
Replying to stanEXOforbetterLIFE • Feb 18, 2023
Now, after many times telling myself im not going to watch it because of the negative reviews. I'm going to give…
same , I just finished it , totally worth it . go for it.
6 9
Replying to Devil • Feb 10, 2023
Title Cheer Up
Headache if you watch the drama at ep 2 please stop ... Be safe...
thnx, but it was not that bad actually .
0 0
On Jang Ki Yong • Feb 10, 2023
Person Jang Ki Yong
I wish to see him as a CEO or something like that .



P.S
and damn his smile is so precious
I love it.
2 1
On Cheer Up • Dec 9, 2022
Title Cheer Up
I am on ep 2, I just wanted to ask if the whole drama is in happening in 2019 or does it change to present after few episodes
0 7