Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 9, 2022
Replying to Rational binger • Nov 18, 2024
The first 5, are totally awesome. Haven't seen the others, but you've got great taste.
thanks 😊, I have completed the legend of shen which one among these best in terms of romance .
1 1
Replying to BingerWatcher • Nov 5, 2024
I highly recommend One and Only! But it's a bittersweet and you need to watch the modern sequel Forever and Ever…
which ones the best and number one watch for romance and romance only ?
0 2
On Ashes of Love • Nov 2, 2024
i have this urge to watch this drama but I have watched till the end of the moon , it kind of gives me the jist of it , TTEOM has AMAZING visual and the scene are so magical with chi or whateverits called , and this dramas a little old i all afraid i will be disappointed, and I don't want compare , I am confident that the story is amazing but I just want the experience to as magical as the story tells and as I have Heard about it .
1 1
On Ashes of Love • Nov 2, 2024
So I have this urge towatch a romance ancient cdrama And I have these options
Are you the one
The story of kuning palace
Blossom in adversity
The legend of shen li
One and only
Wonderland of love
The last immortal
Love you 7 times
ashes of love
3 7
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 2, 2024
So I have this urge towatch a romance ancient cdrama And I have these options
Are you the one
The story of kuning palace
Blossom in adversity
The legend of shen li
One and only
Wonderland of love
The last immortal
Love you 7 times
3 4
Replying to _cy • Oct 12, 2024
I recommend The Double based off your list ^^ it's one of my favs
yeah right , as long as story is great with good acting 👍🏻
0 0
Replying to _cy • Oct 12, 2024
I recommend The Double based off your list ^^ it's one of my favs
thanks I read the plot I am interested rating aren't bad ether and I was hoping it to be I Netflix and it is it's the next drama I gonna watch
how's the romance btw
0 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Oct 12, 2024
i don't prefer costume dramas but
till the end of the moon
love between fairy and the devil
romance of tiger and rose
the alchemy of the souls
are the best dramas I have ever seen.
can u recommend some more drama like them like a legendary love story .
1 4
On The Untamed • Oct 8, 2024
Title The Untamed
l want to start this drama . is there anything I need to know I am clueless
plus theese question
1 is a happy ending?
2 how is the romance is it really bl ( feel free to spoil it )
3 i really wanna watch it since it's gonna be taken down from Netflix . so I need to thing before I start watching the drama .
0 2
Replying to Hannaliss • Dec 12, 2023
If your definition for happy ending is the leads ending together is a happy one. For me was not happy at all since…
i ma looking forward to watching it 💕
0 0
Replying to Hannaliss • Nov 25, 2023
If your definition for happy ending is the leads ending together is a happy one. For me was not happy at all since…
yah, ok loveed him in love between fairy and devil and now that I see he have lot of projects coming up, cant wait .




BTW have you watched "meet yourself "
0 2
Replying to 11521917 • Nov 24, 2023
happy ending. try the drama yourself. i see some discussion on the traits of the characters that I think misrepresents…
yeah right 👍. you have a point
i don't always totally trust comments coz every person has there different opinions.
3 0