If your definition for happy ending is the leads ending together is a happy one. For me was not happy at all since…
ohh it's okay then . sometimes the shows I watch are only watch for leads or happy ending . Dylan has really improved since meteor garden. i can tell from just 2 episode.
If your definition for happy ending is the leads ending together is a happy one. For me was not happy at all since…
I love the leads too I took the risk and giving it a try . i am watching it right now π€. I still want to know if it's good ending or not .( do u know )
we have the same though about this i have watched go go squid and love the couple β€οΈtoo, it was my first ever long and gaming drama yeah at some point it appeared a little long and bore during the parts of games , so thats why before watching a cdrama that long I nee dto make sure it's worth watching it.
sometimes the shows I watch are only watch for leads or happy ending .
Dylan has really improved since meteor garden. i can tell from just 2 episode.
I took the risk and giving it a try . i am watching it right now π€.
I still want to know if it's good ending or not .( do u know )
thanks ππ
by trash do you mean the leads don't end up together ?
how long do they in relationship in whole drama ?
where to watch ...?
good or sad ..
feel free if there are any spoilers to tell
I really need a good thai romance drama to watch
i have watched go go squid and love the couple β€οΈtoo,
it was my first ever long and gaming drama yeah at some point it appeared a little long and bore during the parts of games , so thats why before watching a cdrama that long I nee dto make sure it's worth watching it.
do you know more like these ....?