News
On Lilly Ladapa Thongkham • 4 days ago
Person Lilly Ladapa Thongkham
No gl for her anymore along with her co star in I wanna be a superstar
0 0
Replying to moonchild • 4 days ago
Title Take Charge of My Heart
mhm... there are loads of peak Korean dramas and thrillers... so not really
RomCom kdrama put kdrama in pedestal of popularity globally. RomCom pave the way.
2 0
On Take Charge of My Heart • 5 days ago
Title Take Charge of My Heart
KDrama is peak when it's a Romcom
0 2
On My Bias, My Boss • 17 days ago
Title My Bias, My Boss
this is how you make last two episodes for a romcom, no conflict, no unnecessary break up, no fatal accident, just pure fun, sweet, and lovely moments.
11 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 26 days ago
Title My Bias, My Boss
The ending of episode 10 has me worried, but the preview for the next episodes doesn't show any problems between the ML and FL relationship, just work stuff. So I hope there won't be an unnecessary breakup next episode.
6 1
Replying to zahreenuh • Aug 26, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
boss
yes, thank you. I thought it was the idol because of the title of the manhua this is adopted from
2 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 26, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
It was great but I as said before I was hoping for more horror vibes by scarier ghost design.
2 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 26, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Wow I rarely see behind the scenes footage of Kdrama.
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 26, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
Before I watch this, who's the ML? the boss or the actor? because I think I like the boss
1 2
Replying to Arif • Aug 19, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Do not understand all these rom-com dramas with chaebols involved and them just dragging out the company power…
welcome to RomCom Kdramaland haha
6 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 12, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
The ending of episode 8 is so romantic, I hope they won't ruin it episode 9 by unnecessary cancelation of engagement.
6 1
On Spooky in Love • Aug 9, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
ML had a heart transplant, let me guess, the donor was Cheon Yeori's friend which 2ml brother who died in yacht accident.
15 6
On Spooky in Love • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Can someone remove the horror tag because this definitely not a horror. It can mislead someone.
13 5
On My Royal Nemesis • Jul 31, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
It's a good drama, but compared to other dramas in the same genre, it falls a bit short. The real Dam Sim only shows up when the plot needs her to, I wish they gave her more POV. The soul swap logic also doesn't add up. When Shin Yeori went back to Joseon, her modern body should have had the real Dam Sim's soul in it, so where did she go? Mixing reincarnation and soul time travel in one story felt confusing and messy. And the second half turned into drama, it should have just stayed a rom-com.
4 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Jul 31, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
In the press conference, they used the term "occult" rather than "horror". The ghosts that visit…
exactly, that's my point
0 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
In the press conference, they used the term "occult" rather than "horror". The ghosts that visit…
Well, I don't know about the press conference. I was basing my comment on the original Spellbound and the horror RomCom tag.
1 2
Replying to Tsuki77 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
im actually enjoying that because it makes it more difficult to identify them
It's not bad, it's just that I expected more horror since it's tagged as horror. This feels more like a fantasy romcom than horror romcom.
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 29, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I love this, but the ghost design isn't frightening at all. Compared to the original Spellbound, it loses the horror vibe. It would feel more like a true horror-romcom if the ghosts looked like they did in the original Spellbound, The Master's Sun, or Hotel Del Luna.
5 6
Replying to ffanta • Jul 27, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
yes..just stood there and got hit by car. did he plan the whole accident given the cops and ambulance arrived…
if you have been a long time watcher of Kdrama you knew that is always how Kdrama character when about to be hit by a car, stood and wait haha
6 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 27, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Bro died early. Will he become a ghost hence the title "Spooky in Love" or just another classic Kdrama cliffhanger editing.
2 0

1
1
