Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to Kbeauty • Mar 8, 2026
STOP he's a kid why???
It's not wierd but I don't think they will go on that route, not even Miss Hong and President Shin. They will be no romance ending since it's not part of the story.
0 1
Replying to Kbeauty • Mar 8, 2026
STOP he's a kid why???
What's gross with that? They're both adults. It's not weird.
0 3
Replying to Girl from Nowhere the Reset • Mar 8, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
You said they completely change the character of Nanno but in the next sentence you said I'm not asking her to make a new version. I don't get you. You want a new version but you didn't like when they change the character which definitely a new version of Nanno.

I'll remember they don't want Becky to copy Kitty instead make her own.
6 2
Replying to no_ka_oi • Mar 4, 2026
be HONEST y'all...how many of you still have a slight dislike of Park Sung Hoon, because of his despicable character…
For me I don't dislike him since I met him first as main lead before QOT.
8 0
Replying to Thinkaboutme • Mar 1, 2026
Then don't watch it, as simple as that
Kdrama have been dominating globally for a decades so I don't think it will happen
0 0