News
On Hometown Romance • May 2, 2026
Title Hometown Romance
the bed scene in episode 5 omg, next level of long distance love making hahaha.
7 1
On Our Universe • Apr 12, 2026
Title Our Universe
I still give this 9/10 because of Woo Joo💕
2 0
On Girl from Nowhere the Reset • Apr 1, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
i don't get the episode 4
8 0
Replying to Classicsmushy • Apr 1, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
I wonder if the writer is the same as the OG? Because in this one Nanno seems so out of character and more like…
the writer are the same you check it.
2 0
Replying to YenuliKumari • Mar 22, 2026
Title I Wanna Be Sup'tar
Why is the actress playing Meedee hot and super cool??? Like I am literally losing the plot here !! (it's not…
I agree with you, she keep getting my attention.
3 0
On Girl from Nowhere the Reset • Mar 22, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
Nanno being Nanno in episode 3
4 0
On Girl from Nowhere the Reset • Mar 16, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
Screen writers are just the same screen writers who wrote the previous seasons tho
8 0
Replying to JasmineTheFlower • Mar 16, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
I think the issue here for a lot of people is the characterization of nanno. In the original series, nanno was…
You clearly didn't watch the old series well. She wasn't karma.
3 0
Replying to sayratial • Mar 15, 2026
Person Fay Apisara Lertwisettheerakul
She looks so good
She's cool too
2 0
Replying to wxjy • Mar 15, 2026
Title I Wanna Be Sup'tar
i like the doctor Meedee so cute interaction with May, hope both of them have more scene~
She's cool asf🔥
5 1
On I Wanna Be Sup'tar • Mar 15, 2026
Title I Wanna Be Sup'tar
Win and Medee both gives of handsome aura.
6 0
Replying to IstI • Mar 15, 2026
Person Lilly Ladapa Thongkham
Very True...bagay pala si Gretchen Ho and Kim Chiu
D ko napansin si wan as Kim but now you said it, oo nga hahaha
1 1
Replying to ffanta • Mar 9, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
there were 4 women and the dude...three of them left fl to fight alone...women.
Because obviously the 3 women can't fight. Miss Hong can fight and you know why.
3 0
Replying to Serendipity • Mar 9, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
They did my bb Albert wrong. We could have had a peak of him being film maker at least
We're not sure because "you never know what the future holds"
1 0
Replying to Tsuki77 • Mar 9, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
Starting episode 13 and I just looove seeing the rating go up and up. couple more episodes to go but this has…
It beat the curse of the 2nd half.
12 1
On Undercover Miss Hong • Mar 9, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
From episode 1 to 16, this drama did not disappoint us. And one of the best things of this drama is the friendship of Miss Hong, Bok Gee, Mi seok, Kang Nora, and including of course, Bom. We need season 2.
10 0
On I Wanna Be Sup'tar • Mar 8, 2026
Title I Wanna Be Sup'tar
Why do women on this show have so much aura, they look so cool, especially Win Pawee and Medee.
3 0
Replying to Thinkaboutme • Mar 8, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
You said they completely change the character of Nanno but in the next sentence you said I'm not asking her to…
I agree with you, even I, wasn't really that impressed by this episode particularly the the story.
0 0
On Our Universe • Mar 8, 2026
Title Our Universe
I said I was okay with the love triangle as long as they didn't drag it out too long, but why the heck is it still going in episode 10? This is a 12-episode Korean drama, the leads should have started dating by episode 7. But here we are at episode 10, and the ML and FL still don't even have proper romantic scenes. Don't tell me they're just going to start dating in episode 11, because knowing typical RomCom writers, that date will be super short anyway, followed by some unnecessary breakup.
21 3
On Our Universe • Mar 8, 2026
Title Our Universe
The recital moments should have been given to Tae Hyeong, Wooju, and Hyunjin.
4 0

1
1