Editorials
On Park Bo Young • Feb 12, 2024
Person Park Bo Young
happy birthday!!
0 0
lo_ve • Jan 29, 2024
Article Park Eun Bin's agency denies the high pay rate for upcoming K-drama "Hyper Knife"
i would like to see her in this kdrama so she can break away from Extraordinary Attorney Woo. i mean it's a good kdrama, but i cant stop seeing woo young woo in some of the kdramas i've seen her in lmao
8 0
Replying to Kristel • Jan 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
For the people who have seen this drama: is the cancer plot-line only in the first episode (before she time travels?)…
hey so in the manhwa someone else will get cancer besides the FL. im just lettin you know because it'll most likely be in this adaptation. just dont want your anxiety to be triggered
8 1
On Criminal Minds • Jan 7, 2024
Title Criminal Minds
Love the cast but kdrama was meh.
1 0
On Holy Night: Demon Hunters • Dec 31, 2023
Title Holy Night: Demon Hunters
i heard this was going to be released in 2024 but idk
0 0
On Daily Dose of Sunshine • Nov 7, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
love this kdrama <3
5 0
Replying to EliGab • Aug 31, 2023
Title Voice
why does this has only 12 eps on netflix?
ah you might be watching season 2. Voice has 4 seasons in total
2 0
Replying to Ivy • Aug 13, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
One of my favourite things about this show was how aware both guys were about their feelings and how respectful…
Yeah, when someone said that the writers were gonna do multiple seasons, it makes me feel a bit nervous cause I don't think they'll be as good as the previous seasons. I agree with you a lot, I need character development to keep me interested too lol
4 0
Replying to Ivy • Aug 13, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
One of my favourite things about this show was how aware both guys were about their feelings and how respectful…
I agree with this statement. I'm sad that he died but I'm not gonna drop this KDrama because I mean, he was probably going to die either way, but I do agree with that. I would say that this season is a bit more meh than the other one but the direction it's going is pretty decent.
4 2
Replying to mdla • Jul 18, 2023
Title Not Others
Okay, this is one unlikely drama that is quickly becoming one of my favorites! XD It has opened up a mix of different…
yessss, this kdrama is so good!!
1 0
Replying to dramalof • Jul 16, 2023
Title King the Land
why did it feel like, i went on a trip to thailand with them lol i just dont get some of the 'hate comments' why…
yes! thank you!!
4 0

