Editorials
Replying to messenger goose • Sep 9, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
I still feel like the whole setup for the assassination of Li Shuang's dad is kind of weird. I'm not sure what…
He doesn't know he's forgetting. It happened a little bf everything was wiped clean from his memory. That's why he arranged for the assassination and at the same time he said he loved her. It's the last dregs of the feelings he's about to forget
2 0
Replying to AdriC93 • Sep 9, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
I’m also happy it’s rising in the ratings. And yeah, the ending with all three personalities fused is just…
He was always Jin An. DAD is his work persona. You could see it when he was advising the CP and when he gave the FL military instructions. That's why DAD was always covered from head to toes. An armour protecting his body and his soul.
5 1
Replying to vidalme01 • Sep 9, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Did they screw up on the coffin height? The height between the ML and FL wasn’t that different. Jin an standing…
I didn't notice anything weird. I think they make it to measure and a little bigger.
1 0
On Shadow Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I've just noticed that she has in her room all the furniture Jin An bought for her! Ep11
3 0
Replying to Mahesh12 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Other than last episode, I liked this drama it's good
You didn't like the last episode?
0 2
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I think why we can't move on is that we got a male lead who was an absolute gem. He was a puppy, he 100% loved…
Preach!
3 0
Replying to PReid • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
It was through her actions, but never explicitly stated. Basically, it's both. She wants him to have his freedom,…
Yes, it's stated later by her actions, but the answer itself, did we ever get it as hearsay?
0 1
Replying to nolatoo • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
yes, it was unrealistic on many levels; but, I happily threw logic out the window and just had fun with it
I think most cdramas are unrealistic. Who in real life gets stabbed and survives without modern medical care?
0 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Douban rating is still very low but at least IMDb 's is 8.6
3 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Fellow watchers, ep9! Did we ever find out what she answered to the q if the blood pact is a blessing or a curse? And if she had a chance would she break the bond? I can't remember if it was addressed somehow down the road
0 3
Replying to dreamingsnowflake • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Yuan Yike's mask and power, Jin An's robes and blue marks, Prince Annan's sword and Duan Aodeng's hairstyle —…
You are so on point! Bravo!
2 0
Replying to Snoop777 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
The first drama of the year that makes me want to rewatch and not move on.
I've camped on the site, rewatching
2 0
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
Maybe he was guilty of hurting her, and because they are from opposing kingdoms? 🤔 It's just my guess tho..…
Also his ministers wanted her death. He didn't want to cause a rift btw him and his newly revived brother and his support
1 1
Replying to Turquoise Hue • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
So I'm planning to watch this for Cheng Lei 🎀 Those who completed the drama, please tell me how intense the…
You can check the reviews, they are quite thorough
3 0
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
Maybe he was guilty of hurting her, and because they are from opposing kingdoms? 🤔 It's just my guess tho..…
He wanted to protect her bc he is a traitor to his country and not let her have to choose btw him and her duty. Her father had also just died. And though he didn't tell her, he showed her with the sweets
2 3
On Shadow Love • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I'm rewatching, I want to go through this experience again!
14 2
Replying to KawaiiReina • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
The drama was good for all 30 episodes but 31 and 32 are hard to watch on heart because male main character is…
He didn't violate her and he wasn't the one who gave the order to kill her subordinates.
0 1
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
How long does he stay a kid?
Till ep2. 3 and onwards only adult
1 0
Replying to Dramasama • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
Was reading a spoiler somewhere else and it seems tragic as hell. But came here and everyone is happy chappy?
The end is really happy.
1 0
Replying to gyuuu • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love
am i the only one disappointed she didn't meet her brother face to face let him know she's doing all right and…
Too soon. It's only been 3 months and he just started to get his bearings. I'm sure she'll come clean in the future
1 0