Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Europe
  • Contribution Points: 392 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 25, 2023
Replying to Kokuto • Jun 10, 2026
It appears the drama is going to be on the international iQiyi service too! US and UK and Australia confirmed.…
"Love Has Fireworks" will air on Viu streaming platforms in Singapore and Indonesia.
3 2
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 10, 2026
Li Yifei: I did it, are you not satisfied?🧨

As a fan I feel so happy, I can't find the words...
Our little modern drama, so long awaited, is literally triumphing on weibo today.
Not only will it be broadcast on two platforms and national television, but the premiere announcement was picked up by all the national press agencies...wow...😍
I haven't felt so good since the government seminar for Filter!

Our dear little boy is starting to be loved by government authorities, who says hard work doesn't pay off in the end...

🤩 This level of support is absolutely amazing!🧨🧨
7 1
Replying to Maria8633 • Jun 9, 2026
Is it really coming out tomorrow????
new trailer and date announcement tomorrow 🤞
8 0
Replying to joa • Jun 9, 2026
TJCs fanclub has prepared this for the wrap up.https://weibo.com/3717605120/5307933270738614
💛🔥
3 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • Jun 9, 2026
Merci God!! 🙏
See, see...after so many months you still doubted what I said...ntzzz...🤣🤣
3 1
Replying to joa • Jun 9, 2026
Ahh for a moment i thought TJC has wrapped up and can go promote his other drama! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Clips on wbhttps://weibo.com/2625070633/5307953571431360
In 5 days, hopefully. And anyway, I don't think there will be many more scenes outside. If everything goes smoothly, he'll finish on the 15th.
2 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 9, 2026
Where are my flowers ...you are an angel in disguise
Dancing with the tide kept me hooked daily for 6 months, let's say I'm extremely fit at the moment, it was a marathon to run on all platforms after all the videos filmed by the paparazzi🤣🤣
Little Fei Fei was just the pleasant surprise of the summer, I don't consider it work, just pure pleasure that after 3 years he will finally see the light of day🤩
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 9, 2026
Where are my flowers ...you are an angel in disguise
Me?
Thank you, just a humble fan
1 2
On Dancing with the Tide • Jun 9, 2026
We are both travelers in this world and indeed we shared the same boat. 💛🔥
This is my first drama that I have witnessed every day during its entire filming and the experience was amazing!
Thank you to the actors and paparazzi who made this possible for me!
💞
10 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 9, 2026
"Love Has Fireworks" Officially Announces Release Date💗🎇

🕙 June 10th🌟Official

Side Release Date
Announcement🧣 @TV Series Love Has Fireworks
[10:00] Release Date Trailer
[10:05] Group Poster
[10:10] Individual Posters

Official🫘, Official WeChat/X Video Account
[10:00] Release Date Trailer🌟Artist

Side Release Date
Artist🧣
[10:05] Retweeted Release Date Trailer (Xinhua News Agency Release)
[10:10] Release Date Poster
14 11
Replying to 9lives • Jun 9, 2026
This scarcity of leaks somehow makes it even better
Just how many prepared meals does he have in the camera he's been shooting with for so many months? I don't have any big problems with us going hungry, he takes care of us
0 1
Replying to 9lives • Jun 8, 2026
This scarcity of leaks somehow makes it even better
:)))))))) You'll regret saying that in a month or two when all we have left to do is watch the videos one by one until DWTT is released.😅
1 3
Replying to joa • Jun 8, 2026
Some old reuters https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5306090594697276https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4902809947013203https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5307490628206666https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5307485985374340https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5307485544972366https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5307486635229303Golf…
Thank you
2 0