CCTV Tan Jianci: I'm grateful to myself for always having a firm direction and not deviating from it. I'm very clear that to accomplish something, you need time to accumulate experience. The process is definitely difficult, but when you look back, you'll realize it's something precious to you.
wait, what do they mean "explicit"? what do they rate as "explicit"? I thought this wasn't allowed…
"Baby I got you down, baby I got you down, burning up in the room, let's talk about the deal with whom" "drop drop drop, down down down…" This is just a guess based on the live stream, the lyrics might not be accurate.
wait, what do they mean "explicit"? what do they rate as "explicit"? I thought this wasn't allowed…
Logo Purpose: This logo originates from the American "Parents' Music Resource Center".
The purpose of the oversight requirement is to remind listeners, especially minors and their parents, that the songs may contain inappropriate content, so as to avoid the embarrassment of playing them in public.
Given that our guy blushes easily, I don't think things will get all that explicit. The symbol is probably there more as a protective measure.
I really want to know about this Cooloria person who is spewing toxicity in the comment section. Are you a 5 yo…
She is a troll. I’ve been patient with her on this page for nine months—long enough to have given birth to a child—and I believe I’ve been quite gentle. From now on, my patience has run out.
We are discussing a TV series here, not the book it was adapted from. 🤣Promotional summary of the series:Rare…
Lady, keep dreaming. It was never officially stated that the drama copies the novel; the author herself declared from the very beginning that it is an adaptation.
In every official post since the drama was announced, Xie Queshan has been the focal point. The political plot revolves around the spy and of his sacrifice for the country and the dynasty., not the little beggar who is just struggling to stay alive, and who slowly grows and learns not to be just a chess piece anymore
I’m sick of your insinuations—go peddle your nonsense elsewhere.
And there’s no need for you to worry about whether Tan can be the lead or not; we couldn't care less about your opinion.
A body covered in diamond rulers, a silent rebellion. External rulers represent the gaze and definitions of others, measuring only a single point, never the whole picture. The judgments of others can never measure the complete self.
A tangent only meets a curve at one point. Others' perception of a person is essentially a tangent—it does touch you, it is real at that point of contact, but it is never the curve itself.
The ruler is a tangent, but a person is a curve. A person can bend, sink, and rise again where the ruler cannot reach, possessing infinite potential and immense energy.
(Theme song for "Heroes of Dunhuang") by Tan Weiwei and Tan Jianci was recorded three years ago
https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2103267223897010296
The MV:
https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2103307399503233503
Tan Jianci: I'm grateful to myself for always having a firm direction and not deviating from it. I'm very clear that to accomplish something, you need time to accumulate experience. The process is definitely difficult, but when you look back, you'll realize it's something precious to you.
https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2103057601026195744
Leisurely strolling through Suzhou, he unlocked unexpected encounters in the city
MK
The purpose of the oversight requirement is to remind listeners, especially minors and their parents, that the songs may contain inappropriate content, so as to avoid the embarrassment of playing them in public.
Given that our guy blushes easily, I don't think things will get all that explicit. The symbol is probably there more as a protective measure.
It was a pleasure celebrating HOGAN's 40th birthday with them in Milan.
We have so much power—even more than Superwoman—and we are delighted that you have such a high opinion of us. 🤣
I’ve been patient with her on this page for nine months—long enough to have given birth to a child—and I believe I’ve been quite gentle. From now on, my patience has run out.
In every official post since the drama was announced, Xie Queshan has been the focal point. The political plot revolves around the spy and of his sacrifice for the country and the dynasty., not the little beggar who is just struggling to stay alive, and who slowly grows and learns not to be just a chess piece anymore
I’m sick of your insinuations—go peddle your nonsense elsewhere.
And there’s no need for you to worry about whether Tan can be the lead or not; we couldn't care less about your opinion.
https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2102775805235368315
A body covered in diamond rulers, a silent rebellion.
External rulers represent the gaze and definitions of others, measuring only a single point, never the whole picture. The judgments of others can never measure the complete self.
A tangent only meets a curve at one point.
Others' perception of a person is essentially a tangent—it does touch you, it is real at that point of contact, but it is never the curve itself.
The ruler is a tangent, but a person is a curve.
A person can bend, sink, and rise again where the ruler cannot reach, possessing infinite potential and immense energy.
Hogan and Fendi came at the same time 😂
His stunning good looks are amazing!
https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2102728345079156831
We’re going to cry rivers... 😞 🫶🏽
𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 ...
https://x.com/firstttypo/status/2102640307036975322
A fantastic set of photos
https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2102669239559520662
See you in Milan!
https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2102412433394417931
Fendi
https://x.com/Lala_JCT/status/2102410742515585127
Hmm…😳