News
Replying to Jane Patrick • Mar 10, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
Since viewmim are here so are we getting a gl couple?
I hope not.
7 8
Replying to sup • Mar 10, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
let's be real... the trailer was so bland (no hate, just my opinion)
I dont agree
7 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Mar 10, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
Yeah not my cup of tea…
your cup of tea is the most boring BL Taiwan has ever produced.
19 6
Replying to pakunook • Mar 7, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
i disagree bro talking 2 much
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
11 0
Replying to gamergurl88 • Mar 7, 2025
Title MuTeLuv
It’s like an anthology so the stories have nothing to do with each other.
oh....
0 0
Replying to Nico iaco • Mar 7, 2025
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Same for me. I only kept watching it for the straight cp XD
hahahahahahs
1 0
On MuTeLuv • Mar 7, 2025
Title MuTeLuv
Will it be possible to watch only the actors we like? What will unite one story with another?
1 2
Replying to DearHappiness • Mar 7, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Well I am looking at alot of positive reviews about Faifawine arc!! But the trend just keep on getting lower and…
reality we Brazilians giving engagement to the Oscar.
2 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Mar 1, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
There will be people rooting Gun with Dew
4 0
Replying to Tacye • Mar 1, 2025
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I’m watching this again for the 2nd time. This was one of the first Thai dramas I watched and then… I discovered…
They're not very good at the art of kissing
0 4
Replying to --- • Feb 28, 2025
Title Moonlight Chicken
Can someone tell me why did they give Gemini (Heart) and Fourth (Li Ming) the fake, angled kisses? This was aired…
I've never seen these guys kiss right, on GMMTV only FIRST and KHAo, kiss right.
4 5
Replying to Katonux • Feb 28, 2025
Title Study Group
I'm trying to understand why people are so amazed by this show. My first k-drama (except Squid game) is Friendly…
your opinion is individual, not collective
3 0
Replying to TusTonks • Feb 28, 2025
Title Kidnap
GMMTV needs better screenwriters for sure. P'Aof can't do everything
yes i agree
2 0
Replying to ella • Feb 28, 2025
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
10% agree. Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree cant act. There are a lot of better looking Thai actors who are competent,…
yes
2 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Feb 28, 2025
Title My Love Mix-Up!
achei chato nem terminei
0 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Feb 28, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
meio chato
0 3
On The Spirealm • Feb 28, 2025
Title The Spirealm
se fosse BL verdadeiro seria muito melhor o ator idol é muito bonito e tem um ar misterioso
0 0
Replying to Elaine25 • Feb 25, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
It will come back for sure 😂 (not me I couldn't care less.) I just want to enjoy the series
you, as a straight woman and a trumpist, don't care about anything, right? how important it would be to you
9 16
On My Golden Blood • Feb 25, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
twilight is coming
14 0
Replying to TornadoZW • Feb 25, 2025
Title Study Group
I mean it was enjoyable but why tf is this rated a 9/10. Its a 6/10 plot with 7.5/10 fights.
because people have no commitment to thinking like you.
5 0

