News Replying to ace • Feb 11, 2025
Title Study Group
not everything requires romance you should learn to cherish things like friendship, bonding etc... having romance…
yes
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 11, 2025
Title Study Group
How can this have a high rating without romance? Such a shame, a missed opportunity. The rating would be well…
weak hero is 9.1 and has no romance.
4 0
Replying to Triscyjones • Feb 11, 2025
Title Study Group
Why do I like this better than weak class hero hope season 2 of weak hero will be kick ass
I hope the success of this one inspires them to launch weak hero soon
1 0
Replying to Triscyjones • Feb 11, 2025
Title Study Group
Why do I like this better than weak class hero hope season 2 of weak hero will be kick ass
me too, I think the development of the story is better, especially the transition from the school bullies to the “professional thugs”, from the mafia I don't know.
4 0
Lily Alice • Feb 11, 2025
Article 'Study Group' makes waves on TVING and Rakuten Viki
I HOPE THIS success inspires them to launch weak hero 2 soon
7 2
Lily Alice • Feb 11, 2025
Article 'Study Group' makes waves on TVING and Rakuten Viki
AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1 0
Replying to aplrbn • Feb 11, 2025
Title Not Me
I get what you mean, bl series like Kidnap, TT, MLMU, THK, Perfect 10, etc all have such weak, silly scripts and…
I don't know, it sounds like comparing potatoes with beans, but it could be. It seems that the Larkons really are better.
1 1
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Feb 11, 2025
Title Study Group
Koreans, the only people who can pull off intimidation with earrings, lipstick and eye makeup😂😂😂😂
é muito engraçado
0 0
Replying to biggest jisoo fan • Feb 11, 2025
Title Not Me
this is the only offgun bl that is good unfortunately
yes
0 0
On Not Me • Feb 11, 2025
Title Not Me
It's a miracle this BL is from gmmtv, nowadays it only makes silly and weak scripts
11 7
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Feb 11, 2025
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
preciso ve-lo em um drama fofinho até agora só o vi fazendo papéis odiosos
0 0
On The Boy Next World • Feb 10, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
I don't think it's completely bad because of the main couple's chemistry, but it's been six episodes and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
8 0
DayanaCosta • Feb 10, 2025
Review Brave Citizen
isso é verdade eles fazem muito isso, da a atender que eles preferem chamar esses atores mais velhos e mais famosos pra atrair mais público
1 0
Replying to maizus • Feb 9, 2025
Title Brave Citizen
this is a perfect example of "even common story can be mind blowing if the execution is good" and Lee Jun Young…
so far I've only seen the worst side of Lee jun young, I haven't seen him as a puppy yet
0 0
On Brave Citizen • Feb 9, 2025
Title Brave Citizen
Lee Jun Young, he should play the Joker, he's great in these odious roles
8 0
On Study Group • Feb 8, 2025
Title Study Group
from the previews the next episodes promise a lot MY GOD
2 0
Replying to 13609784 • Feb 8, 2025
Title Study Group
Great so far. There are some things that bother me, but it doesn't take away the huge entertainment factor that…
Dungeon Master
0 0
Replying to Go-Ya • Feb 7, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
OMG, I can't believe that this series gets such high ratings, but OK, if there are people who like this series,…
but it's normal ratings high marks in GMMTV BLs.
0 0
Replying to RoyalM • Feb 7, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
OK, I'm going to ask. Anyone else thinking that Force isn't a good actor? He always has the same facial expression,…
i honestly think he'd do better in an action BL, you know those hollywood action actors who just have a hard expression?
1 1
Replying to RoyalM • Feb 7, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
OK, I'm going to ask. Anyone else thinking that Force isn't a good actor? He always has the same facial expression,…
i don't think he's a good actor i hope i've helped. hahahahahaha
0 0

