Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 29, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 11, 2025
The last phase ep 30-40 is ...especially the last 5 episodes, ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST FEW EPISODES. ❣️❣️❣️❣️ this is just soo freakin good. 😍 I am happy that I invested my time in this and didn't give up. The angst and patience was worth it.
12 0
Omini • Jul 11, 2025
Omg girl...This got sooo soo good. I won't be able to fully explain it in the comments here but you can check my review for the full disclosure. When it ended, it just became one of my best dramas. I get that losing patience is real but if you just give it a chance after reading my review, I feel like you will discover something good.

...I thought you hadn't finished it...but since you have, Its no problem
1 3
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 11, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
Ep 37 is the ONLY tIme lying to each other makes sense for the characters.
If NH doesn't lie to the FL, she will follow the script to save him and die herself...by doing iconic scenes
He knows that!!
4 0
Replying to emshidden327 • Jul 11, 2025
"rules this first half" and there's Park Bo Young, Park Bo Gum, Park Ji Hoon, I.U there. Their series When Life…
Oh come on! The guy had two dramas and both were good. These are opinions. Why are people getting so anal about it?
4 0
Replying to VonLYM • Jul 10, 2025
Can they please bring in Xiao Tong from TPOB as a cameo for Fugui so he can have a happy ending 🤣
Omg...The trauma...💔 We still haven't fully healed
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 10, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
Spoil the ending for me. So I can binge soon
Let me spoil it for you without spoiling it
In the first 10 episodes - You will laugh and see enemies to lovers and an introduction to the script world which doesn't seem to match your initial impression. Its funny
In the next 10- 20 - You will be seeing development between alter ego of ML and the FL and get to know the political dynamics fully.
In the ep 20-28 - You will be pulling out your hair with frustration and crying about injustice. Frienships, My fav nightwalkers ❣️❣️ and the second couple fully shine here. They (the millitary bros) are the silver lining if this phase.
After 30 - Thrilling, loving...and an unexpected twist to the story....will spoil the ending tomorrow.
1 2
Replying to cameraman • Jul 10, 2025
AHHHHHH! Tomorrow this is gonna end...I don't want this to end.This is my second historical cdrama n I loved it…
Ikr.... I love this sooo much...what am I even gonna do after this ends?
1 0
Replying to Jamaal • Jul 10, 2025
I'm just watching for the sake of completing it right now not for the entertainment it offers in the first half.…
I dropped LGIEF...even though I liked it...this one is still more gripping. They do have filler episodes but the plot is still in intact and interesting. Ep 30 and onwards is absolutely worth watching even and the wait was worth it. Great payoff
5 0
Replying to Miyamo • Jul 10, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
Please someone tell me did fl found out about ml' dual identity and if so, which ep? (p.s. I just starting watching,…
23 ....and in ep 30....you will love their dynamic !! I am at the recent episodes and this couple is exactly where I wanted them to be
1 0
Replying to Iseeevrything • Jul 9, 2025
Review Revenged Love
Don't know other thing.. but abt 'chinese short drama', it's literally 24 ep with each 35-45 mins like most of…
This is in no way ageing well. I am a pessimist but I still have some faith left in humanity. I get you. This is one of the reasons I don't want it to get overhyped. Once they know that this kind of BS sells, they will mass produce it and the entire genre will drop in quality. Thai BLs has just recently started getting better...now, they see this getting more attention than their better written scripts. How do you think that affects the producers? I am hoping that this bad apple doesnt become the reason for the entire bunch to rot.
0 0
Replying to dyoramik • Jul 9, 2025
After watching I realized it was going to be another Love Game in Easter Fantasy. I kind of lost interest after…
This drama is quite different from love game in eastern Fantasy.
1) NH is the male lead in the script. Ding Yuxi's character was not the main lead.
2) The FL in that was funny but she easily believed the ML and wasn't wary of him...in fact, she was one of the first ones to side with him despite knowing his identity. Here, the FL is a total cynic, pessimist and quite practical. She is more realistically written and have believable flaws.
3) the plot is quite different. The game wanted FL to pursue the ML in LGIEF. Here, the FL continuously plans to kill him.
4) there was no alter ego in LGIEF and no palace politics
3 1