Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 29, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to ayse • Jul 22, 2025
My standart is pretty low, as long as male lead doesn't try to kill the female lead in an unjustified cruel way…
Lol! I suggest never watching my favorite genres...wuxia and xianxia
1 0
Replying to Aliaalire • Jul 22, 2025
Review Revenged Love
I swear this person is allergic to bl, why watch something when you don't like the concept
Edit: As you can see, some child got soo triggered by an honest review that I have 4 replies for some reason (the same person giving multiple replies and calling me hater...i guess I am a hater of abuse rapist whitewashing) and it contains a lot of personal insults which actually tell you how real audience is not only denying abuse but also really going after the throats of people who are simply didn't like what they liked. This is peak harassment

Lmao! Left it soo long ago...I swear the crazies won't stop doxxing. Nice try but the review says nothing about the genre. This deflection won't work when the male lead is a rapist and an abuser in general. I guess watching abusers makes people think bullying is alright. It really affects psyche unlike what some people think. Generally,people give baf reviews under other dramas as well. Negative reviewers are generally not harassed. People seem to be learning from such behaviors and think harassment is okay
4 3
hyunniebuns • Jul 21, 2025
I am sorry but I don't actually like 2nd MLs more generally. There are exceptions like school 2015 but a lot of 2nd MLs are actually FLAWLESS KEN DOLLS. I don't think any human beings regardless of gender are like that. As a person who might have disagreements with humans but doesn't demonise flaws, I actually understand why a well written female lead falls for a human rather than a novel character written for audience.

Extraordinary you was a good example. I think he was more interesting but he had the personality of a lead in the original story. He had actual flaws and was grappling with real and fake world later like most of them...as for the ML, he was more like the traditional second leads in the drama. I didn't care for love story abd who should end up with who...but as a character, he was more interesting than Haru for sure (and the actor was more talented than the lead actor as well)
7 0
Replying to 1Maverickk • Jul 20, 2025
She had two expressions all through : deer-in-headlights and watery eyes. Plus why did we have to hear about her…
I don't even get the beauty. Its probably a thing in korea because she has eurocentric features...which are... well, its obvious! The work.
The first FL in season 1 was gorgeous though. The ML also stood out to be because of unconventional beauty
0 0
Replying to Zia • Jul 18, 2025
Review Revenged Love
Apparently, the ml is also a r@p'st because he orders gang r@p' of his rival. But, the PR is trying hard to hide…
No. Massive difference between a reg flag and a criminal/rapist. Also massive difference between showing the rapist as a rapist and trying to romanticise him
0 2
Replying to Zia • Jul 17, 2025
Review Revenged Love
Apparently, the ml is also a r@p'st because he orders gang r@p' of his rival. But, the PR is trying hard to hide…
This is not false rumors and the attacks first happened on all negative reviews of this drama including this one. The reviewer has pointed it out before. I quit this in the first half and the harassers are hounding people like leeches...for agreeing with opinions. Why are you telling people to quit under a review that says "dropped". People who think similarly will talk about it.
0 5
Replying to TAROIEL • Jul 16, 2025
Title S Line
Seriously though, how did the ML end up so fixated on those glasses all of a sudden?Anyone can start wearing a…
Probably because policemen notice things normal people don't. He noticed that the man kept counting something and talking to himself.
2 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jul 16, 2025
Title S Line
Giving everyone glasses to expose infidelity and illegal relationships, literally the only scene that was decent.…
Nope! It wasn't out of sense of justice but revenge. Besides, she wanted to let the pedo go...after extortion. Can't call that a power move
4 0
Replying to JordanHarrison • Jul 16, 2025
Title S Line
main lead has this sexy pout face or am I just down bad
He has always had a sexy pout face...and he knows it 🤣
10 0
Replying to Zia • Jul 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
This review section is for audience. The coordinated attacks prove my points
Lol! Because it isn't even worth considering. I found the acting to be loud and cringe. The audience is free to judge acting. You never need a certificate for that...no one is history has said audience can't judge acting. Besides, its one of the things. The main points are about writer as well as direction.
There's always space for growth. Maybe it was the director's fault...they might get to improve in the next one
0 2
Replying to Kelly09 • Jul 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
Look, no one's white washing anything, I'm a woman and no I am not defending SA, I have a cousin who was SAd and…
Reviewing a drama fairly for mocking consent and SA is not narrow minded.

It is clear to see that all negative reviews which fairly criticised writers and directors have been attacked. For what? Pointing out romanticisation of an abuser which continues throughout the drama.

Tags of series? No series writes "rapist romanticisation" as a tag. If it was there, I would have avoided it but it would should still be open to criticism.
0 0
Kelly09 • Jul 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
No, this is beyond fiction. Yoy have come under people's review section to attack them (including mine). Clearly, you are defending SA more than you should.

Besides, whitewashing a gang rapist shows that the narration is flawed IN THIS FICTION. Its a criticism of writing and direction. If the writer doesn't undermine SA, then why has she romanticised a gang rapist and tried to whitewash him despite repeated incidents of SA and rape attempts even in later episodes?

Why can't she show him as who he is - an abuser? These reviews you are attacking point out the flawed direction and narrative of this whole drama.
0 2
Replying to Zia • Jul 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
This review section is for audience. The coordinated attacks prove my points
There's no need to be a fan of abuse. Besides, fan can do their own thing? Do they teach to attack people...and call relevant points useless. A rapist is a rapist
0 4
Replying to Zia • Jul 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
🤣 I don't see sexuality before watching dramas. If its bad, its bad. Besides, considering all the fetishization,…
This is purely a lie. A lot of other dramas are also similarly ranked. The hatred for negative reviews shows how hostile few people are. None of those dramas had a rapist being romanticised. Kudos on defending that. I stand with my opinion regardless of attacks. I will be pretty proud of not being a SHEEP who got scared of rapist romanticisers... Nope! Even if i have to stand alone, i know I am right in pointing out the abuse of that man as well as fetishization of these men. There's a lot of incels who like degenerate content against women...incels defend it to death. Does that make the content less degenerate? No! The same argument goes for this BL. Regardless of so called fans defending it, it remains disgusting in its narration. Even if you come here 10 years later (when you grow up), my opinions won't change. I am proud of the people wjo saw through this sexual abuse romanticisation said NO
2 0
Replying to star • Jul 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
I respect your opinion, but claiming they can't act without being a professional is just a useless judgement.
This review section is for audience. The coordinated attacks prove my points
1 6
Replying to Kelly09 • Jul 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
This person doesn't even watch bls, all of what they watch are just straight dramas
🤣 I don't see sexuality before watching dramas. If its bad, its bad. Besides, considering all the fetishization, I have realised that certain people like to launch attacks on people who point out abuse. Its almost like incels ...but drama incels
8 2
Replying to Zia • Jul 16, 2025
Review Revenged Love
Edit : apparently, my review also got attacked. All negative reviews of this drama have been getting attacked.…
I have skipped it. It says "dropped" but you came under my review to crush opinions. So, people who disagree have the right to talk.
Its badly written fiction with bad direction and sub par acting
0 1
Replying to Gintoki • Jul 16, 2025
Does the ML have any martial arts?
Its a xianxia...so it has xianxia style of martial arts
0 0
Replying to JenniaJ • Jul 15, 2025
Review Revenged Love
Oh god, I totally agree with you. I was so excited to watch this, but it was really disappointing. It looks like…
I watched a lot more episodes of this torture than you. Regret it wholeheartedly. I watched more episodes because I thought he will teach a lesson to both the ex as well ad the ML and they will slowly reveal the downsides of being trapped with a rapist and this will actually be darkbut...they started whitewashing him and turning it into some romance saga . I was done!
2 7