News
On No. 9 Hunter • 1 day ago
Title No. 9 Hunter
the beginning is so disjointed wtf. I have absolutely no idea wtf is happening
0 0
Replying to jammie • Apr 5, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Just started watching this today. I've reached episode four. I'm going to keep watching becuase its pretty to…
imo Love Beyond the Grave looks very... cheap? I tried to watch the first episode but it's all closeups and bad lighting I had no idea what was going on.
6 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 2, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Li Xiangyi's disciple x Li Xiangyi's ex, I ship this
7 0
On The Inescapable • Mar 15, 2026
Title The Inescapable
why is this rated so poorly
0 1
On Cong Qian You Zuo Ling Jian Shan • Feb 18, 2026
Title Cong Qian You Zuo Ling Jian Shan
they're readapting this as a vertical shorts drama? ngl might be interesting, wasn't a fan of the previous adaptation
0 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 16, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
girl keeps putting herself in unnecessary amounts of danger. like every tactic she uses could kill her and she relies on other people to get her back wtf.
4 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I'm 4 episodes in and it's confusing af, it feels like I'm missing context.
1 2
On Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain • Sep 2, 2025
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
lot of changes from the novel and manhua
1 0

