News
On Strobe Edge • Oct 16, 2025
Title Strobe Edge
isnt there already a strobe edge movie? is this a remake? why?
0 2
Replying to Yuji Itadori • Oct 15, 2025
Title Bullies 3
Where can I watch this movie
please tell me if u find out
0 1
On The Glory • Oct 6, 2025
Title The Glory
idk if i should watch i already know all the spoilers
0 1
On Chicken Game • Sep 14, 2025
Title Chicken Game
is it out yet? where to watch?
0 1
On Girl from Nowhere • Aug 21, 2025
Title Girl from Nowhere
I FINISHED IT TODAY AND ITS A 10/10 .
1 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Aug 17, 2025
Title W
ep 7 - so far they've kissed 5 times but it doesn't make sense for them to be in love with each other yet
u should put a spoiler warning for those still watching .....
0 0
On Love Alarm • Aug 17, 2025
Title Love Alarm
does anythinf even happen its soooooo slowwww whatttt
3 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I feel so bad bcs everyone says its so good but i find it very confusing...especially ep 7..! i dont understand all these characters ;-; pls....
1 1
On Single’s Inferno • Aug 17, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno
idk if i should finish this..! im on ep 4
1 1
On Girl from Nowhere • Aug 17, 2025
Title Girl from Nowhere
ep 2 was so interesting then ep 3 was ahh and 4 too kinda
1 0
Replying to aiya • Aug 17, 2025
Title Doona! Spoiler
can someone tell me what happened at the end? i completed this a while ago so i don't really remember but i don't…
it is open ending like it lets everyone make their own opinion on it but many find it said because they were walking on the same Hallyway in poposit directions and doona looked back at him and that would mean they dont talk anymore
5 2
On Switched • Aug 17, 2025
Title Switched
10/10 series ,if u like kaya kiyohara shes very beautiful here
5 0
On Tag • Aug 17, 2025
Title Tag
this is so good
0 0
On Cinderella Closet • Aug 16, 2025
Title Cinderella Closet Spoiler
Why wasnt haruka comfortable with kurotaki to break up...?
0 0
Replying to Ivy • Aug 16, 2025
Title Learning to Love
What don't you understand?
so u say that if im a begginer every jdrama will be confusing to me??
0 1
Replying to Ivy • Aug 15, 2025
Title Learning to Love
What don't you understand?
the plot.. like what is happening? why is the teacher letting her student fall in love with her? also doesnt she have a husband? and i saw a guy at the party with another girl whats her role i dont get it
0 6
On Learning to Love • Aug 15, 2025
Title Learning to Love
I forced myself to like it but I js cant ...!? its also kind of boring I watched only 1st ep and I didnt understand anything except the last part where she teached him to write..! can someone explain or tell me something to make me like it
0 9
On Song Yu Qi • Aug 15, 2025
Person Song Yu Qi
BABY I HEARD YOURE A GOOD THING ITS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD GOGOGOOD THING, GOODY
0 0
On Cinderella Closet • Aug 8, 2025
Title Cinderella Closet
I genueinly love this drama so much im happy we get Eps every week because I would end it too fast and it wouldnt hit the same but its a shame its only 20 mins per ep cause it had potential for atleast 40 mins (saying this as a person who loves short dramas)
19 0
On Ziam • Aug 5, 2025
Title Ziam
idek why i liked it bcs I cant handle gore its too disgusting but thats the only bad part in the movie for me and also my first thai movie
1 0

