Editorials
Replying to ColdXperience • Jul 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
going to sleep again, see you on Monday everyone
😂✌🏻
2 0
Replying to dia • Jul 8, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
i'm so disappointed in alan 😭😭
we all do ☹️
2 0
Replying to tintin92 • Jul 8, 2025
Title Our Movie
Bugs me really! Some down-rate it too
😭🔫
3 0
Replying to sept • Jul 8, 2025
Title Our Movie
they deserve so much more. OUR MOVIE IS REALLY A MASTERPIECE
I agree 💯
3 0
Replying to God • Jul 8, 2025
Title Good Boy
I'm starting to appreciate 12-episode K-dramas now
fr right?!!
5 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 8, 2025
Title Head over Heels
They're perfect match 😆💞
6 0
Replying to Head over Heels • Jul 8, 2025
Title Head over Heels
Replying to deleted comment
Yes, this is what I always say. Please do not publish the link publicly. It may be panned, and we do not want that.
2 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 8, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
for me yes it’s good starting you should give it a try
np 😉
1 0
On Depth of Field • Jul 8, 2025
Title Depth of Field
isn’t just a crime for this good drama to have just 6 Episode’s?? Why?? 😭💔
13 2
On Memoir of Rati • Jul 8, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
wait actually this is cute 😆💞
3 0
Replying to Kiley • Jul 8, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
is this good idk if i should start it
for me yes it’s good starting you should give it a try
6 2
On Reset • Jul 8, 2025
Title Reset
i’m going crazy over this drama it’s so good! I love them so much, I’m literally crying. Why is it only supposed to have 10 episodes? We need more, that’s just not enough! 😭💔
12 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I couldn't get it because they speak Chinese and even the translation is Chinese.…
Oh, I see ty
2 0
Replying to Cutiepie555 • Jul 8, 2025
Title The Next Prince
This series is good, but idk why it just really doesn’t live up to its hype !
I agree with you
3 0
On The Bangkok Boy • Jul 8, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
SO I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WHOLE WEEEK JUST FOR LAST EPISODE?! 😒
4 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Jul 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Ep 10 trailer but omg what is going on?? Aghhhhhttps://www.facebook.com/share/v/16kEyhbEiY/
I couldn't get it because they speak Chinese and even the translation is Chinese.…
1 5
On Revenged Love • Jul 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Is it just me or every episode getting shorter and shorter?? i’m crying 😭
12 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Jul 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
there is no preview for next ep? 🥺
There’s is and it already out and every time there is a preview for the others episodes
1 0
Replying to LesbianAbyss • Jul 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Does anyone know when the preview for ep 10 will come out???
It’s out
1 0
Replying to lee • Jul 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
i did a personality test to know who you are in Revenged Love, feel free to try it and give me reviews
Jiang Xiao Shuai 😂
2 0
2