Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: everywhere my heart belongs <33
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 4, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2

nayoichi

everywhere my heart belongs <33
Replying to deez • Jul 8, 2025
how many eps in is it?
24 episodes
3 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 8, 2025
Title Boys in Love
So I'm not the only one who is addicted to them and wants their own series 😭🀝🏻
πŸ«‚
2 1
Replying to LueurArcane • Jul 8, 2025
its filmed in China but its airing outside thats why its not censored
Ok, fine I was mistaken
1 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Jul 8, 2025
its filmed in China but its airing outside thats why its not censored
I say this because many of the sources I saw wrote that it was filmed in China. If it was really filmed in China, then it was filmed. I see.
1 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Jul 8, 2025
its filmed in China but its airing outside thats why its not censored
I say this because many of the sources I saw wrote that it was filmed in China. If it was really filmed in China, then it was filmed. I see.
1 0
Replying to hyun • Jul 8, 2025
Title Our Movie
very few people are watching it that's why
Exactly
2 0
Replying to hyun • Jul 7, 2025
Title Our Movie
very few people are watching it that's why
I think it is rare for people to like this kind of series.
4 2
Replying to LueurArcane • Jul 7, 2025
its filmed in China but its airing outside thats why its not censored
is not a Chinese production and they filmed it outside China.
The actors are just Chinese, but the producers are a collaboration of Thai/Taiwan/Hongkong. But I think the risk is the Actors might ban inside C-ents and are unable to promote works in the future.
1 6
Replying to bread-tie-twisty • Jul 7, 2025
I just started it tonight and I'm enjoying it.
So far, 4 episodes have been released. Have you watched them all? Was it good?
1 2
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 7, 2025
Perhaps it’s because the series was filmed outside of China.
Yeah
1 0
On Our Movie • Jul 7, 2025
Title Our Movie
omg, how does this wonderful show still 8 yet this deserves much higher, this gotta get solid 8.5 or 9!
12 6
Replying to Nikk Nick • Jul 7, 2025
1st Season πŸ”₯ 2nd Season πŸ’©3rd Season πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
lol right one 😭🀝🏻
3 0