Details

  • Last Online: 5 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: everywhere my heart belongs <33
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 4, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2

nayoichi

everywhere my heart belongs <33
Replying to Richard Jordan • Jul 7, 2025
8.9 for China, I'm impressed.....maybe I'm behind the times?......has China opened up that much and lowered some…
Perhaps it’s because the series was filmed outside of China.
1 4
Replying to missducky88 • Jul 7, 2025
don't get with rating... absurb
It might not be your personal taste, but clearly a lot of people liked it!!
1 0
Replying to Claryssa7 • Jul 7, 2025
Title Boys in Love
I wanna see a series with Podd and Papang as main😭 they are so perfect together
So I'm not the only one who is addicted to them and wants their own series 😭🤝🏻
2 3
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 7, 2025
Title Boys in Love
Probably My Magic Prophecy
You’re welcome<33
1 0
Replying to heavendramalist • Jul 6, 2025
Title Good Boy
I agree it’s probably because they chasing the same person through the whole season I would’ve been dropped…
Exactly yes
2 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 6, 2025
Title Boys in Love
Probably My Magic Prophecy
I assume that's because they've already finished filming.
3 0
Replying to Queen • Jul 6, 2025
They look like teenagers .........oh my God .
frr
1 0
Replying to BadDog1052! • Jul 6, 2025
Title Study Group
what do you rate this drama on a scale from 0-10
Without a single doubt, 10 out of 10.
7 0
Replying to DKay • Jul 6, 2025
what a great storyline and acting:)✨
100%
3 0
On Good Boy • Jul 6, 2025
Title Good Boy
This show is getting so boring to me for some reason.

Only Park Bo Gum and the action scenes are keeping me hooked.
13 2
Replying to Berryvery • Jul 6, 2025
Title Boys in Love
What are we getting after this ?
Probably My Magic Prophecy
2 4
Replying to zppfp • Jul 6, 2025
because everyone has an opinion and obviously most of the people here like this series. The real question is why…
Exactly….
2 0
Replying to brucelce • Jul 5, 2025
this reminds me a lot of lovely runner haha it's really cute
Nothing like the original but yeah it's good
1 0