News Replying to MonikaElisabeth • Apr 18, 2026
Title Me and Thee
You are not alone. I watched it originally when it aired first, but I keep rewatching at least some episodes every…
They work on that, but there is an LOL concert soon, so they probably will finish by summer if there are only 4-6 episodes.
1 0
Replying to Scooty_S • Apr 16, 2026
Title Me and Thee
I am going crazy 🤣🤣 I have been watched thrice this series already!!Wow....i am in withdrawal syndrome 😭😭…
You are not alone. I watched it originally when it aired first, but I keep rewatching at least some episodes every week since. Help. 🤣
1 2
Replying to Nanii • Feb 26, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
AHHHH that "I love u MJ" reference was so cute and totally Dunk improvising. Was screaming when he uttered…
I was going through all the comments to see if anyone else reacted to MJ line :)
21 0
Replying to Sere • Nov 30, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Dear Diary,It’s the FINAL EPISODE of The Wicked Game and I am on the FLOOR, FOAMING, CRYING, SCREAMING, RECONSIDERING…
I was waiting for your comment all evening. Thank you for the perfect summary and reflection of my experience with this series. Another diary entry for my library 😁
3 1
Replying to MonikaElisabeth • Nov 28, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
I confess I am saving your comments every time I see them, from different shows, and reading them later as an…
I am not kidding. And I take it that the live commentary is even better. 😁
1 0
Replying to Sere • Nov 27, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
Dear Diary,I just watched the new episode of Love Begins in the World of If and HELLO??? 😭💗 It’s Friday…
I confess I am saving your comments every time I see them, from different shows, and reading them later as an additional form of entertainment! Keep producing them! I secretly even wish we could meet and watch shows together so I can witness the commentary live. :)
1 2
Replying to MonikaElisabeth • Nov 27, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
I love your comments! I love your expressions. And most of the time, I agree with the opinions!
I agree. The last two episodes feel like they were working with missing pages of the script. I hope the next project will be more thought through. Although I love the OST!
2 0
Replying to Sere • Nov 26, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
Dear Diary,Diary… the FINAL EPISODE dropped and I am on the FLOOR, screaming, kicking, questioning gravity and…
I love your comments! I love your expressions. And most of the time, I agree with the opinions!
2 2
Replying to Leon • Oct 30, 2025
Title The Story of Bi Hyeong: Enchanted Master of the Goblin Spoiler
gildal is also goblin ? anyone who is watching..plz tell me!
Yay, at least the goddess in female form is confirmed Gildal is a goblin too, hehe
0 0
Replying to MonikaElisabeth • Oct 17, 2025
Title The Story of Bi Hyeong: Enchanted Master of the Goblin Spoiler
In the introduction to Ep. 3, they explained that he was part of a mountain god that protected the village, and…
He is at least as old as the goblin, so I assume he is the god the intro talks about. But maybe in the next episodes they will say more about it.
0 0
Replying to Leon • Oct 16, 2025
Title The Story of Bi Hyeong: Enchanted Master of the Goblin Spoiler
gildal is also goblin ? anyone who is watching..plz tell me!
In the introduction to Ep. 3, they explained that he was part of a mountain god that protected the village, and the goblin freed him from the stone and asked him to protect the people.
1 2
Replying to Dolorianne • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
The song playing when Chi Cheng is crying in Jail ... the original is Sorry by Nothing But Thieves ... but it…
it is I'm Sorry , Bruce Maginnis & Braden Evans , many clips on YouTube some with wrong lyrics but some are ok
2 1
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Aug 1, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
The official documentary how they filmed it is great! (check YouTube Change2561 channel) Interviews, behind the scenes, outtakes, camera work. I recommend !
6 0
Replying to MonikaElisabeth • Aug 1, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
I watched it on YouTube
Pity :( hopefully you get it soon
0 0
Replying to Kelly09 • Aug 1, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
where are you guys watching this cause it's not out yet in my region
I watched it on YouTube
0 2