Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2025

Friends

Replying to SweetStarlight • Sep 1, 2025
Title Higher
Finished watching and the dubbing annoyed me till the end.Zhang Ji Jun carried the show!
I think you misunderstood , that's actually the original voice of Ma Xiao Yu not dubbing at all 😭💔
2 0
Replying to SweetStarlight • Sep 1, 2025
Title Higher
Finished watching and the dubbing annoyed me till the end.Zhang Ji Jun carried the show!
I am watching it on YouTube currently but everything seems okay so far 🫠
0 0
Replying to SweetStarlight • Sep 1, 2025
Title Higher
Finished watching and the dubbing annoyed me till the end.Zhang Ji Jun carried the show!
Have you watched the original version? As far as I know, they didn't dub anyone's voice in the original one!
1 2