Details

  • Last Online: 36 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 1, 2025

Friends

Replying to Vincytvholic • 20 hours ago
He left the sister to have dinner with the brother. "Brooooomance." πŸ˜† 🀣 ❀️
The b is on vacation. With a one way ticket and lacking any intentions of returning 😌
3 2
Replying to assez • 5 days ago
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The beginning of ep 9 - i nearly got a stroke. XD Date with a man! XDDDD
Yes, sir, your son is being gay right in front of your salad 🫑
7 1
Replying to Veronica Park • 9 days ago
So obsessed with drama - as expected from my beloved Lee Jun Young! I deliberately waited for it to finish airing…
Haha, I feel you πŸ˜… Waiting for the next episode to air is the greatest agony with this show πŸ’”
4 1
Replying to Dani • 10 days ago
The second season is official now, right?
I wish, haha 🀣
2 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • 10 days ago
Is this more bromance or BL?
Absolutely! All the tender eyefucking is way more intimate anyway 🀣
2 1
Replying to CrescentMoon • 10 days ago
Is this more bromance or BL?
It is a bromance, but I'd say the b is pretty silent πŸ˜… There's no obvious "I love you" or kisses, but you can easily read between the lines how much they mean to each other. They are not very subtle about it πŸ˜…
I recently started rewatching it with some friends who had not seen it yet and their first reaction was "How on earth did this get through censorship?!??" 🀣

Tl;dr: No BL with kisses or love confessions, but bromance with love confessions through actions (just casually being ready to die for your bestie); no female love interests
5 3
Replying to serialwatcher11 • 15 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Major sus on Jae In. (apart from the mother obviously) I mean the line that "you have no idea how much I like…
I also have Jae-in on my major suspect list now! The drama is so well-written otherwise, they wouldn't just keep her character as the desperate, flatly written wannabe-girlfriend, right?
Also Pi-o's line of "You're the only one I can trust." I'm pressing x for doubt...
3 1
Replying to Kami • 28 days ago
Hi there, friend from Cases between us πŸ€— I see we have similar taste 🀣
The bromance really starts taking off after episode 3. Keep going a little further πŸ’ͺ
2 1
Replying to Private Notebook • 28 days ago
I don't even care if it's queerbaiting (as everyone says) cause I'm queer and completely baited.I'll be starting…
Me too! Take me along on the queers being baited trip! 🀣
3 0
Replying to Kami • 28 days ago
Hi there, friend from Cases between us πŸ€— I see we have similar taste 🀣
ooooh 😊 hope you're liking it!
2 3
Replying to assez • 28 days ago
So I have heard this is gay as fuck, so i am back... also prolly after Cases Between Us only. :D
Hi there, friend from Cases between us πŸ€— I see we have similar taste 🀣
2 5
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
Thanks for the recommendation ❀️ I'll put it on my to watch list.
I also didn't mind the FLs in DevilnJudge, which is why it's one of my favourites ☺️ There's also some great female characters in cases between us 😁
2 1
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
I am a huge Devil Judge fan, but I'd say Cases between us hit the (b)romance button even more for me😊
4 3
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
I haven't seen Fangs of Fortune. In comparison to Devil Judge I'd say it's more "explicit", since there's no FL that are getting in the way 🀣 Cases between us is basically only 1 kiss away from being a full BL. But their gazes and expressions say it all (and the way they are both so protective of each other, each in their own way 😍)
5 5
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
I can assure you, it's bromance where the b is on vacation. With a one-way ticket. And no intentions of returning 😌
4 8
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
Become ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!!!! ❀️
2 10
Replying to Kami • Aug 18, 2026
Right? I totally spit out my drink when I heard the marshal say that 🀣Can't wait for Zhao Shaoshang's wacky…
I only know that that was filmed on their very first day of filming. So to instantly have that level of chemistry, is insane πŸ˜…
0 0
Replying to Kami • Aug 18, 2026
Right? I totally spit out my drink when I heard the marshal say that 🀣Can't wait for Zhao Shaoshang's wacky…
I honestly just saw snippets of the BTS on social media, since fans had added subtitles there πŸ˜…
0 2
Replying to Kami • Aug 17, 2026
Right? I totally spit out my drink when I heard the marshal say that 🀣Can't wait for Zhao Shaoshang's wacky…
Yesss! Also the "You spoil her" - "I spoil her?" about Shaoshang's sister was improvised. They unfortunately had to cut another reply from Zhao Shaoshang: "You spoil me". He said that while turning away from Yuan Hong with a cheeky grin. If you look closely in that scene, you can still see that smirk on his face as he's turning away 🀣
7 4
Replying to Kami • Aug 17, 2026
Right? I totally spit out my drink when I heard the marshal say that 🀣Can't wait for Zhao Shaoshang's wacky…
That moment was iconic 🀣 (and apparently improvised by the actors, I think)
3 6