Details

  • Last Online: 39 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 1, 2025

Friends

Replying to Kami • Aug 17, 2026
Right? I totally spit out my drink when I heard the marshal say that 🤣Can't wait for Zhao Shaoshang's wacky…
They were literally married from like episode 3 onwards. The bickering before that was the engagement phase.
Source: trust me 😌
4 9
Replying to Hwasamr • Aug 17, 2026
Title Cases between Us Spoiler
The chemistry was so intense they didn’t even have to convince of whatever was going on between them! Marshall:…
Right? I totally spit out my drink when I heard the marshal say that 🤣
Can't wait for Zhao Shaoshang's wacky adventures in Japan. And for Yuan Hong to kill anyone and anything in his way to get his husband back once he knows he survived.
4 11
Replying to Kami • Aug 17, 2026
Title Cases between Us Spoiler
We don't know. It's unsure if he or his father were shot since it only went to black. And in the written "epilogue"…
Me too 😭 I refuse to believe anyrhing else until we get proof
2 0
Replying to christinatina • Aug 17, 2026
Title Cases between Us Spoiler
what happened to yuan Hong? is he still alive?
We don't know. It's unsure if he or his father were shot since it only went to black. And in the written "epilogue" it only said that the Marshal's camp was attacked in the early morning.
I tried translating all the possible subtitle languages that I can read, and Portuguese, Spanish, and Malays all say the same as English. But Korean intrrestingly enough translated to "the Marshal was attacked at the camp". Not sure if this is closer to the original Chinese though. But let's take it as a sign of hope? 😅
0 2
Replying to jeff • Aug 9, 2026
nah this has to have a second season😭😭😭😭
They can't just leave us like that, right? 😭
6 1
Replying to Smiley • Aug 8, 2026
i just finished 10 episodes and I can't stop watching too fun to watch they made me greedy I want them as a couple…
The chemistry, right? Soooo addictive... To me this is a BL just without a kiss. Like, the B in bromance is definitely silent here XD
2 1
Replying to Nepeta 22 • Aug 6, 2026
Highly recommend it. I'm missing them already and I finished this a week ago!
Please do! Join us in our latest obsession 🤣
3 0
Replying to hualianism • Aug 4, 2026
Wowww the comment section is the greener than Amazon🫣Now I def have to watch it😌
You won't regret it! 😊 Have fun!
(meanwhile I'll start my 2nd rewatch 🤣)
4 0
Replying to claudiaclic • Oct 15, 2025
Title Beyond Evil
i just finished ep 9 and im GAGGGED again…. 😂😂😂
The classic Beyond Evil reaction 🤣 Glad you're having so much fun!
5 0
Replying to YasM • Oct 15, 2025
Title Beyond Evil
How enjoyable would this drama be if I already know who the murderer is?
I'd say it's probably still very enjoyable - depending on what kind of spoiler you got, you might not even know the entire mystery that gets uncovered 😅
The first half of the show I'd even actually recommend watching a second time because you will view all of the main character's actions in a different light. so I'd say just go for it and see how it feels!
6 0