It is a bromance, but I'd say the b is pretty silent π There's no obvious "I love you" or kisses, but you can easily read between the lines how much they mean to each other. They are not very subtle about it π I recently started rewatching it with some friends who had not seen it yet and their first reaction was "How on earth did this get through censorship?!??" π€£
Tl;dr: No BL with kisses or love confessions, but bromance with love confessions through actions (just casually being ready to die for your bestie); no female love interests
Major sus on Jae In. (apart from the mother obviously) I mean the line that "you have no idea how much I like…
I also have Jae-in on my major suspect list now! The drama is so well-written otherwise, they wouldn't just keep her character as the desperate, flatly written wannabe-girlfriend, right? Also Pi-o's line of "You're the only one I can trust." I'm pressing x for doubt...
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
Thanks for the recommendation β€οΈ I'll put it on my to watch list. I also didn't mind the FLs in DevilnJudge, which is why it's one of my favourites βΊοΈ There's also some great female characters in cases between us π
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
I haven't seen Fangs of Fortune. In comparison to Devil Judge I'd say it's more "explicit", since there's no FL that are getting in the way π€£ Cases between us is basically only 1 kiss away from being a full BL. But their gazes and expressions say it all (and the way they are both so protective of each other, each in their own way π)
Right? I totally spit out my drink when I heard the marshal say that π€£Can't wait for Zhao Shaoshang's wacky…
Yesss! Also the "You spoil her" - "I spoil her?" about Shaoshang's sister was improvised. They unfortunately had to cut another reply from Zhao Shaoshang: "You spoil me". He said that while turning away from Yuan Hong with a cheeky grin. If you look closely in that scene, you can still see that smirk on his face as he's turning away π€£
I recently started rewatching it with some friends who had not seen it yet and their first reaction was "How on earth did this get through censorship?!??" π€£
Tl;dr: No BL with kisses or love confessions, but bromance with love confessions through actions (just casually being ready to die for your bestie); no female love interests
Also Pi-o's line of "You're the only one I can trust." I'm pressing x for doubt...
I also didn't mind the FLs in DevilnJudge, which is why it's one of my favourites βΊοΈ There's also some great female characters in cases between us π