Editorials
On A Virtuous Business • Feb 7, 2026
Title A Virtuous Business
Whenever I think about this drama, I'm always amazed by actress Kim Soyeon's performance. Anyone who watched this drama + The Penthouse knows what I'm talking about.
6 0
On Undercover Miss Hong • Feb 3, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
I'm really loving this main couple.
2 0
On Meteor Garden • Feb 2, 2026
Title Meteor Garden
It's like I'm watching a C-drama set in another world; I don't know if it's because of the time period, but I find it very cheesy and silly.
1 0
On Cat for Cash • Jan 28, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
FIRSTKHAO IS BACK
10 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jan 26, 2026
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
I miss my villainous couple: Jo Dantae and Cheon Seojin.
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jan 26, 2026
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
I can't believe it's over.
1 0
On I Am the Secret in Your Heart • Jan 26, 2026
Title I Am the Secret in Your Heart Spoiler
They promised me an enemies-to-lovers story, how come it wasn't her friend?
4 0
On The White Olive Tree • Jan 25, 2026
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
I wasn't expecting death.
0 0
On Dear X • Jan 22, 2026
Title Dear X
Kim jihoon is so Hot,I'm screaming
2 0
On Mouse • Jan 22, 2026
Title Mouse
It's 2:34 am and I can't go to sleep, I really want to watch all the episodes of this drama.
3 0
Replying to SweetCat • Jan 20, 2026
Review One: High School Heroes
simples, quando eu assisti as 3 estavam frescas na minha memória, e são de temas parecidos, e eu gostei mais…
#patadas para dar nas inimigas da escola 2019
0 0
SweetCat • Jan 19, 2026
Review One: High School Heroes
mais você julga comparando com study group e weak hero? sendo que nenhum dos 2 é mencionado
1 2
Replying to Jangkiyongthebest • Jan 18, 2026
Title Wind Up
i watch portuguese leg in telegram
te mando amg
1 0
Replying to teobeo • Jan 18, 2026
Title Wind Up
does anyone know where i can watch this for free fully?
i watch portuguese leg in telegram
1 3
Replying to ini • Jan 18, 2026
Title Wind Up
where can I watch this for free?
telegram
1 3
Replying to Scott mccall7 • Jan 17, 2026
Review Karma
quando lançou falaram muito, inclusive o que fez eu assistir foi ver muita gente elogiando e falando sobre, eu…
isso realmente é verdade, cheguei a dropar quando lançou, mais depois resolvi dar uma segunda chance, e eu amei muito esse Dorama, casa episódio que passava os 6 personagens principais se conectavam
0 1
Scott mccall7 • Jan 17, 2026
Review Karma
nossa nunca que karma foi superestimado, muito pelo contrário, quase ninguém fala dele
0 3
On Karma • Jan 15, 2026
Title Karma
Without a doubt one of the best dramas of 2025, the plot twists, the characters, and especially how hot Park Haesoo is here!
2 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Jan 14, 2026
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Dohwan is so cool in this drama
9 0
On Queen Woo • Jan 14, 2026
Title Queen Woo
When I started watching this drama, I didn't understand the war scene in the first episode, but by the last episode you realize that's actually the end.
6 0

1
1