News
On Motel California • Jan 14, 2026
Title Motel California
I think I watched this drama not with the same mindset as it is now, but since it's been sitting on my "to-watch" list for over a year, I wanted to finish it, which is why I didn't give it a high rating.
1 0
On Culinary Class Wars Season 2 • Jan 13, 2026
Title Culinary Class Wars Season 2
I didn't like this second season at all. In the first season, they didn't simply eliminate all the Black Spoons. I hope that if there's a third season, they do the same sorting as in the first.
2 0
On Surely Tomorrow • Jan 12, 2026
Title Surely Tomorrow Spoiler
Now that I've finished, I've noticed the protagonist always seems high; in one episode the couple is happy, in the next they're depressed, not to mention the sudden death of their friend.
0 0
On Park Gun Wook • Jan 10, 2026
Person Park Gun Wook
happy birthday
0 0
On Bae Na Ra • Jan 4, 2026
Person Bae Na Ra
Happy birthday Nara! May you have even more projects this year than last year.
1 0
On Bae Na Ra • Jan 4, 2026
Person Bae Na Ra
Happy birthday Nara! May 2026 bring you even more projects than last year!
0 0
On Portraits of Delusion • Jan 4, 2026
Title Portraits of Delusion
O QUE O CASAL CERTO DE APOSTANDO ALTO
2 0
On I-LAND • Dec 31, 2025
Title I-LAND
a nota boa só pq fez o enhypen
0 0

1
1
