Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2026
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 26, 2026
you don’t understand the drama I guess . they all are against wufeng not against their own family members. everything…
a character with a clear character development . I don’t mind people who don’t know how to watch the show . you can watch short drama . full of lust and ceo , strongest ml , and no flaw
3 2
Replying to Lushhh • Jul 26, 2026
Person Yang Zi
I'm so curious if she's gonna actually not gonna film anything this year until next year or not.None of the melons…
the hate towards idol drama is unnecessary and only idol drama has market . serious drama people don’t even care about . people love fiction . however I will watch anything with yangzi in it .
1 1
On Esther Yu • Jul 26, 2026
Person Esther Yu
it takes years to win a lawsuit while rumors spread in seconds
9 0
Replying to Lily Peach • Jul 26, 2026
Name plz?
I try to look for it here too because it’s Japanese movie . I watched it years ago and the plot is so good . I remember the storyline but don’t know any cast .
1 1
On Road to Success • Jul 26, 2026
I love reading the goodbyes messages from the cast . They are so thoughtful and they love their role so much .
17 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 26, 2026
you don’t understand the drama I guess . they all are against wufeng not against their own family members. everything…
lol if you want them to lose to wufeng ?
3 4
On My Journey to You • Jul 26, 2026
This drama is seriously so good . the thing that is not good about it is it’s so hard to understand for some audiences .
7 1
Replying to princess wanning • Jul 26, 2026
the way i’m rooting for ML & FL to lose 😭 this is a first for me
you don’t understand the drama I guess . they all are against wufeng not against their own family members. everything is just a play create by them to look like gong family is in conflict . people who hate the ml and fl mostly don’t understand this masterpiece at all and it’s frustrating me .
7 6
Replying to zhixin • Jul 25, 2026
the racing and fighting scenes are so well done
cdrama fighting scenes in modern drama are so bad accept this one
1 2
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 25, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I want to avail the CENÉSE Collectible Cards of Esther Yu but fans said it was also Sold Out Internationally…
can international fans pull it too ? I can’t even download the app
0 2
On Su Xiao Tong • Jul 25, 2026
Person Su Xiao Tong
I see that she will be in love in the shell so I’m about to watch some of her drama .
0 0
On Liu Jun • Jul 25, 2026
Person Liu Jun
hope he gets more opportunities in the future
2 0
On Yang Zi • Jul 25, 2026
Person Yang Zi
yangzi acting in emotional scenes never failed to make audiences cry .
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 25, 2026
she has genuine haters who always there to criticize her even this show is so healing and good they still hating
it’s a form of admiration that they will soon realize it when getting more mature
0 1