Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2026
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 24, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Is Esther having another fan meeting?
seem like it arranges by Cennes
0 1
Replying to Jane • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
Im addicted to the reuters lol that’s the first thing i search for when i wake up, she is literally the strongest…
she has strong magic power but weak physical combat in the novel but here we could see her fighting scenes which mean some revises
9 0
Replying to Crescentasbooks • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
Saw the reuters today and omg He Pan has action scenes thats fighting. Now I'm even more excited cause Esther…
she is physically strong in the drama wow
7 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Person Yang Zi
hey may I ask you how to put videos as profile picture here . I want to put yangzi Live Photo but I can’t
I did it thanks
0 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Person Yang Zi
hey may I ask you how to put videos as profile picture here . I want to put yangzi Live Photo but I can’t
I have no knowledge about this
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • Jul 23, 2026
Person Yang Zi
Need to know her next drama to read. I'm soo boredd.
hey may I ask you how to put videos as profile picture here . I want to put yangzi Live Photo but I can’t
0 4
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusi’s page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 98% of lusi…
I said * you are my light * the song sing by lusi is so good and it’s not beyond her ability but fans don’t like how I said this . I already apologize to them if anyone offended by this . maybe there is an English error that this phrase sounds rude or something. however English is not my first language . it’s just I’m so free and love to have conversations everywhere within actresses ( bc I only like actresses no actor ) so , it happens to be like this .
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
why don’t they allow her to see her grandparents before they died ?😭 I won’t forgive them . ep25
yu Bo is really match his father in law energy
9 1
On Road to Success • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
why don’t they allow her to see her grandparents before they died ?😭 I won’t forgive them . ep25
1 2
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
which one
I don’t think he looks any similar to tan jianci besides the haircut
4 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
wen chengyue is so brave though, he even against with his father when the time come .
xiaolin what have you been through
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
wen chengyue is so brave though, he even against with his father when the time come .
wangfa really thoughtful about xiaolin feeling 😭💘💞
0 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
wen chengyue is so brave though, he even against with his father when the time come .
her parents really give off bad vibe
0 2