Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2026
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
wen chengyue is so brave though, he even against with his father when the time come .
my girl is so brave . she just confesses right away.
0 3
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
wen chengyue is so brave though, he even against with his father when the time come .
yu Bo goes all out for his love 😭😅
0 4
Replying to Xinxin • Jul 23, 2026
i keep getting distracted by the kid who looks like tan jianci
which one
0 3
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
wen chengyue is so brave though, he even against with his father when the time come .
my qin ao always being extra 😅
0 5
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
wen chengyue is so brave though, he even against with his father when the time come .
his teammates come to save him though 😭
0 6
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
wen chengyue went through a lot . his dad is so toxic ( im on ep 24 )
wen chengyue is so brave though, he even against with his father when the time come .
0 7
On A Journey to Love • Jul 23, 2026
ning yuan zhou, ni bu zai le , zhe ge shi jie dui wo lai shou jiu tai ji mo le. I remember this line clearly . the line that break my heart for months
1 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Jul 23, 2026
Person Zhao Lu Si
I always try to keep my conversations respectful as a fan. I never intend to hurt anyone, and if I have offended anyone, I sincerely apologize. I often have discussions with fellow fans in various comment sections. However, if you believe my comments are harmful and decide to restrict me here, I won’t participate in conversations here again.
1 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
http://xhslink.com/o/3FHIhb8sbd2 another angle. sighs 🥲🤨. can special effects help this messy hairstyle?
http://xhslink.com/o/7NkAHEoVYxH this is even more ridiculous in close view 🤓
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
http://xhslink.com/o/1KoQbs42v9t is this fr ! this hairstyle is so carelessly done . no one thinks it looks good…
http://xhslink.com/o/3FHIhb8sbd2 another angle.
sighs 🥲🤨. can special effects help this messy hairstyle?
0 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I already see the tragic ending if there a lot of changes.
they end up together . the theme is good but some scenes are disturbing
3 0