News
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
can you tell me exactly what have I done ?
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
can you tell me exactly what have I done ?
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
can you tell me exactly what have I done ?
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
can you tell me exactly what have I done ?
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
can you tell me exactly what have I done ?
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
can you tell me exactly what have I done ?
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
can you tell me exactly what have I done ?
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
can you tell me exactly what have I done ?
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
being passive aggressive towards me while I donβt do anything wrong π.
4 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
I donβt do anything wrong
0 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I just hope that your current state is because of the characters you portray such as linwanxing and yunchu .
I donβt do anything wrong
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
I donβt do anything wrong
0 1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
I donβt do anything wrong !
6 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 23, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Can you please not come to lusiβs page to trash her, cuicui? Thank you ππ»ππ»ππ» 98% of lusi…
can tell me exactly what have I done ?
3 3
On Road to Success • Jul 23, 2026
Title Road to Success
Iβm so scared of xiangzi. he really gives off the same vibe as the ex husband in the double .
2 1
Replying to tastethatvenom • Jul 23, 2026
Person Zhao Lu Si
I expressed my honest opinion and was quickly dismissed as a hater, I adore her as an actress but singing isn't…
you are the aggressive one . I donβt do anything wrong .
0 0
Replying to R6ex • Jul 23, 2026
Person Zhang Hui Wen
She looks just like one of my favorite actresses, Liu Shishi.
yes yes , Iβve always thought they look similar
1 0
Replying to tastethatvenom • Jul 23, 2026
Person Zhao Lu Si
I expressed my honest opinion and was quickly dismissed as a hater, I adore her as an actress but singing isn't…
lol , I can do whatever I want and I donβt hurt anyone
0 4
Replying to koi fish • Jul 23, 2026
Title Going to Ride the Winds
Esther ? I thought they already debunked it before
they ainβt debunk it. they just didnβt have free time before .
8 0
Replying to tastethatvenom • Jul 23, 2026
Person Zhao Lu Si
I expressed my honest opinion and was quickly dismissed as a hater, I adore her as an actress but singing isn't…
you are right . baby you are my light is so good and itβs not beyond her ability.
0 6

1